Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is Heeney so hateable?
Because he's the golden child & poster boy of those self entitled pricks. They're firmly entrenched in $ydney when they want the coin & academies, but call themselves the Bloods when they want credibility.

Feels very similar to our game vs the Dogs. Giants are playing as a team with speed while Sydney are relying on their stars to lift them. Only Heeney has rocked up.
I agree, worse skills than our game and less space tho. Apparently the SCG isn't much smaller than the MCG these days but I don't see it, still looks like everyone's standing on top of each other.

I agree, worse skills than our game and less space tho. Apparently the SCG isn't much smaller than the MCG these days but I don't see it, still looks like everyone's standing on top of each other.

It always seems to have shallow wings even though the dimensions suggest otherwise.

If we beat Port we’ll have to play either there or ENGIE which has really wonky dimensions.

Will be a hell of a journey to make the granny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans ability to score quickly in bursts makes them very dangerous. Been massively outplayed for a half and then in a quick burst they are right back in it

Surely if GWS win and we knock off Port next weekend the AFL will play the game at SCG?

If the Bulldogs don’t get Marvel, Geelong don’t GMHBA…..it’s only fair that you also send a Sydney final to a 48,000 seat stadium compared to a 23,000 seat stadium

Surely if GWS win and we knock off Port next weekend the AFL will play the game at SCG?

If the Bulldogs don’t get Marvel, Geelong don’t GMHBA…..it’s only fair that you also send a Sydney final to a 48,000 seat stadium compared to a 23,000 seat stadium
Agree, AFL darling though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back