Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we match up pretty well against Sydney with our refined gameplan. Their forwards (bar Papley) don't really apply defensive pressure and they will struggle to cover our transition without clear midfield ascendancy.

If we beat Port - not getting ahead of myself - the question will be whether we can stop Heeney, Warner & Gulden from breaking the game apart.

Reckon they’ll roll the cats, personally. Had their chances today.

I don’t see them beating Brisbane if they are on song. Granted at Spotless will help them.

Hate being happy with a Sydney win but I couldn’t be happier that if we can beat Port that we don’t have a prelim there being its a graveyard for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t see them beating Brisbane if they are on song. Granted at Spotless will help them.

Hate being happy with a Sydney win but I couldn’t be happier that if we can beat Port that we don’t have a prelim there being its a graveyard for us.
Playing a night game in QLD would be the only game that would worry me at this stage.

We’ll take our talents wherever else and put in a good show.

Just finished watching the last quarter. That Heeney mark was bloody fantastic - the follow-up goal minutes later was also slick - loved watching the reactions of Heeney & the coaches box.

Either result was going to present a tough challenge for us. I find Warner so unpredictable, makes him tough to stop if you don't know what he's gonna do.

Heeney is a bona fide star! Not only does he kicks multiple goals, he actually gets the job done as a pure inside mid. Warner's best is also elite. Add Gulden and papley to that list and no wonder the Swans seem to get over the line most weeks. Still though, I'm not one bit nervous about playing them or anyone this season. We're also a hard team to beat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back