Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m just enjoying watching footy being played on a proper sized and shaped oval
Sitting back with my Dark Mint Choc 🤣
( Coles brand btw which is damn good Belgian chocolate and wouldn’t be able to pick out Lindt in a blind taste test.)

Ball was out of bounds by 1m in the eagles game with a boundary ump 5m away, play on - goal.

Absolutely laughable the current standard of umpiring.
Go read the rule book ..................................... , ,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, seriously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go read the rule book ..................................... , ,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, seriously
For someone who used to sook about P66 baiting , you do a damn good job of it yourself , but that's ok because you're a Mod

Give it a rest George , you're becoming tiresome

For someone who used to sook about P66 baiting , you do a damn good job of it yourself , but that's ok because you're a Mod

Give it a rest George , you're becoming tiresome
It's all in good fun chief, gee wizz do you get emotional. Love ya work 😘

What you wouldn't give to have the Sun's Matt Rowel at the Saints.

Also Billings played a blinder against the Dogs, good luck to him ffs. Did that for us around 2017 from memory, never reached same heights again.
Him and Anderson a pretty handy duo hey? So hard to argue which one is better. Wasn't anderson like a few games away from being a father son for us too?

How's Sicily copping a week for giving manlet mcgrath one of those pony leg rides I used to give my kids when they were toddlers... His 3rd suspension in 10 games lmao

Funny as ****. Looked like he lifted him up with a squirrel grip, dumped him and kicked him up the arse like a rough older brother mucking around.

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back