Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone earned millions to consult on that too. There’s better designs on the BF jersey and graphics threads.

The jumper is absolutely disgusting.

Yeah, not a fan but pretty happy for Tassie, it's about time they got their own side.

OK I've been out of the loop during the off-season. Can someone explain the Clayton Oliver thing to me? I just saw that he's still playing but wasn't he caught with drugs or something?

How’d they get over the Disney IP issue?
Tasmanian Devil v Tasmania Devils.
Surely not a question of two letters difference?

*** Asking you because you drive an English car and thus must be a legal.
Can’t say I’ve followed it all that closely SunSun! Wrapped Tassie have a team, I just think its name, logo and jersey sucks.

It happened W.o.E

Can’t say I’ve followed it all that closely SunSun! Wrapped Tassie have a team, I just think its name, logo and jersey sucks.
BTW: I know you complained bitterly about Launceston so here’s Sun Sun’s travel tip.
Not a lot happens in Coonabarabran on a Monday night.
If you’re after a feed; there’s either of the two Chinese, or the pub.
Choosing the pub is not necessarily the best option because the schnitzel with mash, vegetables and gravy (with a side salad) comes together on the same plate.
Ever eaten tomato, salad dressing and gravy?

BTW: I know you complained bitterly about Launceston so here’s Sun Sun’s travel tip.
Not a lot happens in Coonabarabran on a Monday night.
If you’re after a feed; there’s either of the two Chinese, or the pub.
Choosing the pub is not necessarily the best option because the schnitzel with mash, vegetables and gravy (with a side salad) comes together on the same plate.
Ever eaten tomato, salad dressing and gravy?
I loved Tassie overall but can’t see a reason to return to Launy. Ever 😎

Coonabarascran sounds shite too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the bottom teeth were bigger maybe it wouldn't look as soylent as it does. Bet Gringo signs up as member #1 because of it though 🥺❤️

Number one ticket holder of the Launceston Lesbians.

Seinfeld Devils GIF

They haven't, yet.

League via Rockliff: "We're Aussie, this is us, GAGF".
Warner bros: "We are glad the AFL has told Rockliff to STFU and look forward to finding a happy solution for the commercial IP instance"

That is the current, they be in discussions, Rockliff is going between being a right twat in public and then speaking legal instances properly, so remains to be seen if they keep the name but seems likely given what Warner bros are stating.

Coonabarabran is next to the Warrumbungle Range, Siding Springs where the radio telescopes are. Checking both out tomorrow.

I've been through there more than once and can't remember it. Must have been interesting.

Just googled looks like Gundagai and Katoomba both have them. They all blend into each other.

Why did they name themselves the devils but didn't incorporate the devil on the jumper? like get rid of the T and put a devil on the map instead

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back