Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Any of you guys know anything about the essendon bombers being a Masonic organization?

They're set up by a group of rich blokes back in the day so wouldn't be surprised. Masons aren't illuminati, they are just weirdos that like to perform strange rituals with other men around them while dressed up in weird clothes. Like conservatives who can't get into cross dressing because they don't want to admit they're gay.

Amazing how one of the biggest clubs in the land was brought to it's knees by one of it's former stars.

Which one, Turd or sniffo?

I'd argue it got brought to its knees by multiple favourite sons, given ol Bomber got raided in 2018 and was there in 2014 right by Turd through that saga to "nope, I'm on gear and cavort with shit blokes, I'm outta here to spiral" leave the AFL parlance.

But don't you worry none, Bomber has forgiven himself for being a drug addict, so he's all good now and we only think of Geelong breaking our hearts instead....

Devils pull in > 100k members in a day.
Already the biggest membership in the AFL, and they don’t have a team.
That is extraordinary.
You’d think this would undermine the long term viability of both North and, to a lesser extent, Hawks.
Very strong argument for both suffering significant membership decline from Tasmanian football fans.
The Tasmanian market would seem closed to them now.
Hawthorn at least has resources, not too sure North does.

That is extraordinary.
You’d think this would undermine the long term viability of both North and, to a lesser extent, Hawks.
Very strong argument for both suffering significant membership decline from Tasmanian football fans.
It means nothing, people are paying $10 for a pack of stickers. Realistically, they have 0 members when you compare it to the other afl clubs figures

They're set up by a group of rich blokes back in the day so wouldn't be surprised. Masons aren't illuminati, they are just weirdos that like to perform strange rituals with other men around them while dressed up in weird clothes. Like conservatives who can't get into cross dressing because they don't want to admit they're gay.
I spent a bit of time with a bloke who said he played for them way back in the day, he’s over 90 years old now. He had a picture of Hirdy on the wall and when I mentioned it, he told me that he absolutely despised him (despite having the memorabilia piece), because when this guy tried to come to a club event, Hirdy put a stop to it because the guy I was talking to was a Roman Catholic (good guy). The point being the Masonic element didn’t want him there.

It sounded very very strange, and for all I know is complete horse shit. But I thought it was funny. And if any club is doing any weird Eyes Wide Shut style sex parties, it would of course be the bombers

It means nothing, people are paying $10 for a pack of stickers. Realistically, they have 0 members when you compare it to the other afl clubs figures

To be fair, it’s the first time someone’s sold tickets in Tasmania.

Some wily entrepreneur is now looking at crating in some posters and temporary tattoos, once he can get his heads around the new technology.

I spent a bit of time with a bloke who said he played for them way back in the day, he’s over 90 years old now. He had a picture of Hirdy on the wall and when I mentioned it, he told me that he absolutely despised him (despite having the memorabilia piece), because when this guy tried to come to a club event, Hirdy put a stop to it because the guy I was talking to was a Roman Catholic (good guy). The point being the Masonic element didn’t want him there.

It sounded very very strange, and for all I know is complete horse s**t. But I thought it was funny. And if any club is doing any weird Eyes Wide Shut style sex parties, it would of course be the bombers
Kevin Sheedy is a Catholic, wonder how that worked

It sounded very very strange, and for all I know is complete horse s**t. But I thought it was funny. And if any club is doing any weird Eyes Wide Shut style sex parties, it would of course be the bombers
Its horseshit, the only masons I know are catholic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is extraordinary.
it costs $10 to be a member. I'm sure if we charged $10 we also would get that and more.

That is extraordinary.
Surely sarcasm old Sun.

Gawn is the regular on Shiggys show.

surely you tell them prior... there's a legal case pending any questions regarding melbourne culture will not be answered. instead they get 20 minutes to grill him over every melbourne incident that has occurred in relation to the court case, then they're going to wonder why their captain is suddenly dragged into new legal action.

what a **** up.

surely you tell them prior... there's a legal case pending any questions regarding melbourne culture will not be answered. instead they get 20 minutes to grill him over every melbourne incident that has occurred in relation to the court case, then they're going to wonder why their captain is suddenly dragged into new legal action.

what a * up.
Did anyone know?
I know when it came to the Joel Smith coke stuff Max couldn't say much.

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back