Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Frost could finish top 3 in the best and fairest and start next year at Box Hill if we land Barrass and Battle.

But you still want to get Battle? I’ve never come across a poster who continually talks consistently negatively about two players they supposedly want to recruit.

Top 3 a big stretch but top 10 definitely. He was one of our best through the first 8 weeks.
He’d be a good chance. Day missed games, Newc had a slow start to the year. Sicily missed games. Moore the only guy in certain will be top 3

But you still want to get Battle? I’ve never come across a poster who continually talks consistently negatively about two players they supposedly want to recruit.
He's also still confident that Chol is going to Adelaide. Also told us last year that Chol was no good.

Rachelle averages less clearances than Ginnivan, MacDonald and Moore. Only .4 more than Watson. Rachelle wouldn't get a game at hawthorn.
Rachelle is terrible at footy.

Source, I am dating her.

I have no opinion on Rachele, though

Rachelle is terrible at footy.

Source, I am dating her.

I have no opinion on Rachele, though
lol, we can’t spell our own players names correctly, let alone players from other teams! :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one we have been linked too and I am very unsure about is Harry Perryman.

He just seems like a good honest utility type footballer when I watch him play and I reckon we have plenty who are the same size and do the same role.

He's also still confident that Chol is going to Adelaide. Also told us last year that Chol was no good.
No, never said anything about Chol’s ability. There was a negotiation period with his manager that like Coniglio and many others over the years took some twists and turns. How many people said Jack Bowes and Ben McKay were coming to Hawthurn? Just look at Tyler D and Josh Battle in the last few months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back