Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The club should offer Richmond a 3rd rounder for Tom Lynch. Would be a genuine target for us and if his body can come good, he still has 2 years left in him. Richmond are a complete shitshow & he looked utterly dead inside when he was watching the game from the box with Dusty, He clearly wants out.
Clarko may have contemplated a move like that but I have absolutely no doubt that Sam won't.

Balta is the one from Richmond I'd really like.

Have heard a lot of things about us and Smith over the course of this year.
  • He was ours from last years trade period.
  • It’s 50/50 between us and Cats.
  • Hawks have cooled on him.
  • Cats think they have him.
  • Cats think he is still leaning to hawks.
  • Connor’s leaked the Cats have him stories to redirect media.
Based on Niall’s article and some other tidbits regarding how Smith is going off-field that I’ve been told, as well as a few connected posters saying he’s not for us, I’m willing to call that he’s not going to be a Hawk.
I think Jake has Cotton'ed On to that.

Yeah, don't need him.

Let him enjoy Moggs Creeks's many oceans and the block of free land in that absolute shithole of a town
You do realise Moggs Creek is nearly an hour away.
That’s like telling our potential draftees to enjoy Labertouche 😉

Leek Aleer is 23 cheaper then Barrass 29 with a bad back .. I think leek would be better then barrass
No offence to Leek Aleer but this is like saying clubs should go after Maginness instead of Petracca because he's younger and doesn't have a history of knee injuries. Aleer is miles off Barrass quality wise, thinking it'd be any different with us is extremely optimistic.

No offence to Leek Aleer but this is like saying clubs should go after Maginness instead of Petracca because he's younger and doesn't have a history of knee injuries. Aleer is miles off Barrass quality wise, thinking it'd be any different with us is extremely optimistic.
That patch when Taylor was out was amazing but looked very exciting get your point but

Smith would have been a great get for us (price pending). The way he plays would fit in pretty seamlessly with our midfield and high half-forwards.

He fits the age profile perfectly too and he probably would have been a great addition to the rat pack / hype-machine we are growing.

But it is fair to say our side has been absolutely humming without him this season, so it's not as if he would be coming in and filling a hole in the side, never mind a glaring one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Battles season officially over. now we wait.
I only watched the second half of their game today and he was pretty underwhelming. From what I saw he's not worth the reported 900k a year. I hope his other performances have been far more impressive as I don't watch the saints much. I acknowledge that he's a free hit but he would be a fringe player judged by what I saw today, albeit just a half of footy.

I only watched the second half of their game today and he was pretty underwhelming. From what I saw he's not worth the reported 900k a year. I hope his other performances have been far more impressive as I don't watch the saints much. I acknowledge that he's a free hit but he would be a fringe player judged by what I saw today, albeit just a half of footy.
Watch his game against Cameron for a different view.

Last 15 seconds of Ross Lyon’s press conference.

“Are you hopeful that Josh Battle will be at the club next year, what’s the hope? He had such a great year this year.”

“Do you know what, when I come in and I get all of the media prep… (mumbles ‘do you know, that wouldn’t…’…) they said, ‘that won’t come up’ and you’re right, that hasn’t come up, I’ll leave it with ya.”

Exits press conference.

That's ridiculously funny. Or sad. You state that you haven't watched many Saints games, you saw a half of footy today yet based on all that (all what?) you reckon he's a fringe player not worth the price.

Wow.

Last 15 seconds of Ross Lyon’s press conference.

“Are you hopeful that Josh Battle will be at the club next year, what’s the hope? He had such a great year this year.”

“Do you know what, when I come in and I get all of the media prep… (mumbles ‘do you know, that wouldn’t…’…) they said, ‘that won’t come up’ and you’re right, that hasn’t come up, I’ll leave it with ya.”

Exits press conference.

Attachments

• IMG_7268.png
    IMG_7268.png
    189 KB · Views: 285

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back