Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That is one the funniest things I have listened to this week. The accent just tops it off :grinv1:. Did you put it together?
No, I was searching for Harry Perryman highlights on YouTube and I stumbled across it. Like another poster said...you need a wtf emoji.

It's bizarre, it feels like absurdist humour.

Under 25 Core:

Will Mccabe - 18
Scaife - 19
Nick watson - 19
Calsher dear - 19

Weddle - 20
Mackenzie - 20

Ward - 21
Serong - 21
Cmac - 21
Ginni - 21
Massimo - 21

Newcombe - 23
Day - 23

Others (little to no 2024 playing time)
bodie ryan - 19
hustwaite - 20
sam butler - 21
Finn - 23
blanck - 23
ramsden - 21
seamus - 22
bennets - 20

No, I was searching for Harry Perryman highlights on YouTube and I stumbled across it. Like another poster said...you need a wtf emoji.

It's bizarre, it feels like absurdist humour.

Would like hawks to move past the Perryman approach.. we’ve got players more than capable of filling his role.. Maybe invest the money on players we have that may look elsewhere, like Morrison or Serong.. no need to overpay , our players will be coming for more money following this campaign and we need to keep plenty on the coffers..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gotta say, Perryman looking average here.
Ricky Henderson looked pretty crap at the Crows too.
Different role and he prospered, just like Mass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone tell me how and where Perryman is selected into the Hawk ‘25 best 22?
I’m struggling to fit both Barrass and Battle into the backline as it is and Perryman was playing back yesterday.
Genuinely curious.
I see some suggestions centre on allowing Hardwick to go fwd. Okay, same question, how could we fit Hardwick in Friday night’s fwdline?

I want to be excited about Perryman - I used to be - I feel like his form has declined as the season has progressed. If he does want more midfield time - I can't see the what the role would be. Not saying we have the perfect midfield, but it doesn't seem to be missing what Perryman would be providing.

Bailey Smith's best footy fits in really well. I see that - and it would just be a matter of whether he could recapture that.

Can someone tell me how and where Perryman is selected into the Hawk ‘25 best 22?
I’m struggling to fit both Barrass and Battle into the backline as it is and Perryman was playing back yesterday.
Genuinely curious.
I see some suggestions centre on allowing Hardwick to go fwd. Okay, same question, how could we fit Hardwick in Friday night’s fwdline?

I’ve asked peoples thoughts about who goes out for battle and barass since the rumours started.
All I have had back is “it releases Weddle and Sicily”

Doesn’t say “frost gets the boot” to get Barass in. Gunston out for Battle and rotate Between he and Sicily up forward as required ?

I have no idea who goes out to get those two in, let alone who goes out to get Perryman in. Don’t see the need for him tbh.

Mate, as I've said before, I'm ok getting him for about 550-600 ( max) but rather Re-invest in Morrison/serong/ Finn types.
He is a clear upgrade on them although i have loved what Harry has done at times this year. It doesn't have to be an either or situation.

I’ve asked peoples thoughts about who goes out for battle and barass since the rumours started.

Doesn’t say “frost gets the boot” to get Barass in. Gunston out for Battle and rotate Between he and Sicily up forward as required ?

I have no idea who goes out to get those two in, let alone who goes out to get Perryman in. Don’t see the need for him tbh.
I think there will be a lot of shuffling next season.
Hardwick to move forward and Gunston to play fewer games = 1 defensive spot
Weddle to move up the field/play more attacking role in place of Morrison = 1 defensive spot.
Battle and Barass in defence.

Genuinely curious.

It’s because best 22’s are a pipe dream, and injuries happen all the time. You need a deep squad.

Imagine if we’d decided against drafting Watson because “we already have Moore, MacDonald, Bruest and Ginnivan”.
We quite literally just played a final with Maginness and Morrison in the side, and they are not considered best 22 by most.

Lists win flags, not 22’s.

Sic Barrass Impey
Battle Frost Amon
CJ Nuke Ambro
Weddle Dear McDon
Moore Chol Wizz

Meek Day Worp

Int- Nash, Scrim, Hardwick, Ginni, Frenchy

emer- Ward, McCabe, Breust, Gunston

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back