Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

But why would Cats generate more clicks than us??
To be honest, who really cares? The bloke isn't even in the country, I highly doubt he's made any particular decision whilst away.

To be honest, who really cares? The bloke isn't even in the country, I highly doubt he's made any particular decision whilst away.
And if he has, he isnt announcing anything until the trade period begins.

Harrison Jones averaged +1.2 goals per game in his first 2 seasons.
For some reason, he has regressed to 0.4 goals per game last season, playing 3/5 games as a sub, and now 0.8 goals per game this season.

There may be a value trade in there for a team, but we're set for KPF now.
Harry Jones is progressing nicely. I'd be wrapped if he was at hawks and there is no way bombers would let him go cheaply. Same as Caddy, I think they have a couple of rippers (i hate to say)

Smith is clearly leaving the Dogs and both Geelong and Hawthorn are interested, but he and his management are playing the game and keeping his preferences close. The rest is guesswork. Some of the guesses will be right, some will be wrong

Smith is clearly leaving the Dogs and both Geelong and Hawthorn are interested, but he and his management are playing the game and keeping his preferences close. The rest is guesswork. Some of the guesses will be right, some will be wrong

Hawks were his preference last year, this is why I think we’re still into smith and he is still into us. * According to media reports.

I know we will be okay without him, but it would be nice to snare Bailey Smith. Both would really push our list rebuild to the next level.

If we get Battle and Smith really set up a serious finals charge for 2025.

Hawks were his preference last year, this is why I think we’re still into smith and he is still into us. * According to media reports.

I know we will be okay without him, but it would be nice to snare Bailey Smith. Both would really push our list rebuild to the next level.

If we get Battle and Smith really set up a serious finals charge for 2025.

If we do get him I hope we really work on his skill level, as the season has gone on our skill level has improved to as Lewis said an elite level.

What ever training Worpel has received I hope they put Smith through the same as Worpel has really improved his kicking.

The Geelong role makes absolute sense for Smith, but I know that D’orazio has long been a fan of our list and build under Sam.

If it’s true that Smith has long been decided on where he’s headed as Twomey has said, then why not us?

He was pretty keen to jump on board last year and we’ve gone up a level since then.

The Dirty Rats can have him!
Personally I would put all our work into an upgrade in Finn Callahan and try and lure him back to Victoria in a season or two?
Has more upside and could potentially be one of the best going around.
He will cost more but I think he would be worth it?
I think our midfield is tracking pretty good without Baz!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Dirty Rats can have him!
Personally I would put all our work into an upgrade in Finn Callahan and try and lure him back to Victoria in a season or two?
Has more upside and could potentially be one of the best going around.
He will cost more but I think he would be worth it?
I think our midfield is tracking pretty good without Baz!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’d be splitting our first pick and try get two early picks…this draft has a quality even top 30 + only two drafts before Tassy compromises it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is not coming to the Hawks.
And you know this... how?

It is really annoying when people make statements like this as if it is fact, when they really have NFI.

He and his management are playing the game and keeping his preferences close. The rest is guesswork. Some of the guesses will be right, some 85% will be wrong
Fixed it for you!

A trade that will surely piss some off

Lewis and our first pick to Richmond for pick 1

We know Lewis is good. But dear provides more in the contest than him. Richmond need a tall forward, and we really need access to the absolute best, quick mid we can
Why would Richmond do that? They are about to enter a decent rebuild, so wouldn't be all that smart to trade in an injury probe 26 year old key forward that still hasn't quite hit his potential.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why would Richmond do that? They are about to enter a decent rebuild, so wouldn't be all that smart to trade in an injury probe 26 year old key forward that still hasn't quite hit his potential.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Potential is a dirty word, but it's also value adding

They have holes galore they need to fill to help the rebuild, you can't rebuild without a solid foundation

A trade that will surely piss some off

Lewis and our first pick to Richmond for pick 1

We know Lewis is good. But dear provides more in the contest than him. Richmond need a tall forward, and we really need access to the absolute best, quick mid we can
From Cal Twomey's report though, in contrast to previous years, there's no obvious number 1 pick. It sounds like a case of throwing a blanket over the top 10. So who are we targeting? Mitch Lewis for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back