Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably. Wonder what they get for Houston, he's a genuine gun. Wonder if North would be brave enough to gamble their F1.

Lukosious was going to have to stay another year at GC because he was told Port couldn't fit him in but clearly that's changed.

They will pad out the 1.8m owed over the next 2 years deal into the 6 years.

Ie 4.2mill over 6 years or 700k a year

For a smaller player, Parfitt is Not fit! Not quick, not clever as a half frwd either. So no. Cats would've kept him if he had any of those traits anyway.
Yeah the fitness is the issue. He's a low possession inside mid that struggles to play out games. Good in bursts but Geelong wouldn't be delisting him without good reason.

Is there a world where we can get petracca who clearly wants out and Barrass? Would something like this work for all parties I am finding it hard to assess value?

R1,f1,Lewis for Petracca
Ward,Serong,r2 for Barrass

I’m sure people won’t like it but it adds 3 very good players for guys who didn’t play much senior football this year.

Is there a world where we can get petracca who clearly wants out and Barrass? Would something like this work for all parties I am finding it hard to assess value?

R1,f1,Lewis for Petracca

I’m sure people won’t like it but it adds 3 very good players for guys who didn’t play much senior football this year.
Not sure if you are being serious. 🤪

Last edited:
What do people think about Jordon Croft from the bullies? Surly he’s gettable?
Is a real talent but very raw. Once he fills out more after a few pre seasons think he will be a solid player but too soon to tell. Can’t see Dogs trading him this early if in fact they are thinking that JUH won’t be on their list long term. Could be that the shorter contract he signed this year is enough that Croft steps in if he does leave after it

R1,f1,Lewis for Petracca

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone heard anything on Harry Morrison if he’s likely to stay or is he still looking at moving to north?

Last edited:

R1,f1,Lewis for Petracca

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

You’re better than this.

R1,f1,Lewis for Petracca

Trading 3 contracted players and expecting them to okay it and go to a team that is a past contender and the other down the bottom? Good luck with that.

Mitch Cleary on Tradies saying he’s been told Hawks are out of Perryman race
This pleases me because for the life of me when I watched both of the GWS finals no matter how hard I wished he would do something that caught my eye, it never happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back