Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If we are out of the Perryman race, do you reckon we are trying to lure someone behind the scenes or do we just expect Barrass and Battle this trade period?

There are a lot of list spots open there for a club that will likely have to use their first round pick to get Baz. After that they have 2 useful picks. Obviously they have stuff in the works that the press aren't over.

If we are out of the Perryman race, do you reckon we are trying to lure someone behind the scenes or do we just expect Barrass and Battle this trade period?
a lot of possibilities. Would be surprised if conversations havent been taking place but more likely they now keep that money and have it into the future.

The fact they were into Smith and Perryman at varying points says they still see that as a role they want to fill.

The advantage of Perryman though was he was a free agent so wouldnt need to use assets. If there is anyone else that isnt a free agent it would need to adjust trading strategy

There are a lot of list spots open there for a club that will likely have to use their first round pick to get Baz. After that they have 2 useful picks. Obviously they have stuff in the works that the press aren't over.
Yeah they got stuff happening definitely. Good chance they attempt to trade futures in but have been linked to a lot of guys. Wonder if they are looking at Clarry

Is there a world where we can get petracca who clearly wants out and Barrass? Would something like this work for all parties I am finding it hard to assess value?

R1,f1,Lewis for Petracca
Ward,Serong,r2 for Barrass

I’m sure people won’t like it but it adds 3 very good players for guys who didn’t play much senior football this year.
Bloody school holidays :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but they have seconded that Hawthorn are out of Perryman race

also that they think it could be the two firsts to WC with a second coming back with Barrass
I think It'll be a 1st and future 2nd with a future 3rd coming back??

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back