Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit rich of the Saints to carry on about academies given the success they've had from their NGA.

3rd in the league for Most amount of AFL games played from players from NGA, only behind Collingwood and Freo.

Just haven't had a good father son.

Dogs have had a dream run.
Croft Darcy Jamarra as pretty much free hits.

Lions to pick up the Ashcroft boys under F/S is amazing

Pies with the Daicos boys!!! Wowser.

Hawks hoping like heck the Burgoyne and Hodge boys are a chance for us.

Bit rich of the Saints to carry on about academies given the success they've had from their NGA.

3rd in the league for Most amount of AFL games played from players from NGA, only behind Collingwood and Freo.

How can you have a good father son when all the fathers have been sh** footballers to start with? :cool:;)

People mocked me when I said I hate St Kilda the most out of any club. Ruthlessly mocked.

Sassy Told You GIF by EsZ  Giphy World

Yep that and not letting him run through the banner with his kid/s will be his last memories of that stain of a club
Fully agree that uninviting Battle to the BnF was pettiness at its worst but I thought it was the AFL, in its infinite(simal) widsom, that vetoed the suggestion of his kid(s) running through the banner with him for his last game with them because it wasn't a 'landmark' game - is that right or is my memory failing me again?

Fully agree that uninviting Battle to the BnF was pettiness at its worst but I thought it was the AFL, in its infinite(simal) widsom, that vetoed the suggestion of his kid(s) running through the banner with him for his last game with them because it wasn't a 'landmark' game - is that right or is my memory failing me again?
Correct, it was the AFL. He had asked the club who in turn passed on the request to the AFL to ok it but they knocked it back.

Can't fault the Saint's here as at the end of the day it's the AFL's call.

Given we stood to receive nothing for Morrison, I considered him a more important retention than Finn. Handy player to keep on the list.
He’s probably the opposite to an x-factor player but man you know what you’re going to get when you pick him. Super consistent and rarely makes a mistake, very glad we are keeping him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s probably the opposite to an x-factor player but man you know what you’re going to get when you pick him. Super consistent and rarely makes a mistake, very glad we are keeping him

Versatile as well.

Can play wing and Half back. Has a decent eye for the goals as well so could probably play as a HFF if needed.

They were able to take Wanganeen-Milera, Owens and Windhager in one draft with just their first and some junk picks.

Owens definitely slid due to his NGA status.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back