Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s quite literally a thread about a side that got caught doping. Don’t want to read it, don’t go in it.

This thread is about Hawthorns trade plans, and instead there was 6+ pages added today, with 80% of the posts about Geelong.
Lol. The doping scandal came out way over a decade ago. You don't think it's time Hawk supporters got over Essendon's decade-old doping scandal?

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

It is truly, truly pathetic.

And I think I've been into it once in its entire existence....

Lol. The doping scandal came out way over a decade ago. You don't think it's time Hawk supporters got over Essendon's decade-old doping scandal?

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

It is truly, truly pathetic.

And I think I've been into it once in its entire existence....
It's the world's greatest ever team-based doping programme. That shit belongs in China & Russia - not here.

If you don't like the thread, maybe talk about not liking it in that thread.

It's the world's greatest ever team-based doing programme. That shit belongs in China & Russia - not here.

If you don't like the thread, maybe talk about not liking it in that thread.
'Greatest ever'. Hmmm...interesting choice of words.

I think that was the one time I went in there, to tell people to STFU about them. That was probably 2 or 3 years ago, when the saga was only a decade old. Surprise, surprise, I got shouted down then too, people howling: "No! We want to talk incessantly about Essendon!"

I can only facepalm.....

It’s quite literally a thread about a side that got caught doping. Don’t want to read it, don’t go in it.

This thread is about Hawthorns trade plans, and instead there was 6+ pages added today, with 80% of the posts about Geelong.

Still better discussion points than the literal whisps of story Trade Radio is clinging to this week :p

He is ELITE VANILLA!
We are talking the real deal Connisouier Vanilla Bean 1L as opposed to the the Black and Gold Vanilla "Flavoured" Ice Confectionery 4L tub!

Great to have Harry signing on again, always room for a highly skilled, versatile, ultra professional clubman on our list 👌

I liked him on the wing on those two finals, he has such a sharp footy brain and knows where to run to which is half the battle of being a winger.

Far too many posts in here about Geelong today… who gives a **** of they sign a couple of blokes with dependency issues.

Not our problem.
It’s just the natural evolution of discussion about some fairly newsworthy trade news. But agreed, should be in the general thread if anywhere.

Logged in at dinner break at work and saw 8 pages added to this thread, thought there must be some Hawk news…………

FFS people, got my hopes up for nothing!!!!!! :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How Josh Jenkins gets a gig on trade radio beats me, he reckons Eagles should keep Barrass. Geelong bias is BS

How Josh Jenkins gets a gig on trade radio beats me, he reckons Eagles should keep Barrass. Geelong bias is BS
Is an automatic switch station when he comes on

I didn't even have to listen to him before , knew exactly what he is opinion on Smith/Oliver's value ......let me guess 'buy low' ??? 🙂

Its ridiculous and a bit pathetic how obsessed some one this board are with Geelong. Does my head in

It’s because they’re buzzing around the top 8 all the time.. putting themselves in so called contention all the time. I suppose there’s a bit of envy as we yo-yoed up and down a bit and we’re scratching our heads how those hicks down the highway keep doing it. That’s all. But it is time to forget about the annual mad Monday winners.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's definitely got the face for radio.

I don't get how he got a media gig given he was just the most middling player going.
His bias is incredibly boring and is the second worst thing on SEN (behind the fact that they are disgustingly in the pockets of the gambling agencies.

He's definitely got the face for radio.

I don't get how he got a media gig given he was just the most middling player going.
His bias is incredibly boring and is the second worst thing on SEN (behind the fact that they are disgustingly in the pockets of the gambling agencies.
Good mates with Danger . That got him into the media

We are talking the real deal Connisouier Vanilla Bean 1L as opposed to the the Black and Gold Vanilla "Flavoured" Ice Confectionery 4L tub!

Great to have Harry signing on again, always room for a highly skilled, versatile, ultra professional clubman on our list 👌

I liked him on the wing on those two finals, he has such a sharp footy brain and knows where to run to which is half the battle of being a winger.
I was thinking connoisseur vanilla bean when I read that too

I am trying to remember when Buddy left us for the Swans, did he attend our Best and Fairest?

Allegedly they cut the presentation of players at glenferrie oval the day after to a few minutes cos buddy had some kind of’ chemical imbalance’
Fans who’d put aside the day to attend the celebrations were not that impressed as youd imagine

I think dingley will mean the end of the glenferrie connection

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back