Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How Josh Jenkins gets a gig on trade radio beats me, he reckons Eagles should keep Barrass. Geelong bias is BS
Who the hell is Josh Jenkins and why should anyone care what his views are. Can Hutchy employee anymore Geelong biased views.

Someone needs to bluntly tell Josh he is a light weight and to shut up. Seriously, he must be the most blessed person stealing a living.

He is an imbecile. He had us finishing 17th this year.

And he'll probably have us finishing bottom 4 in 2025 too.

JJ is the only one who comes close to challenging he-who-can't-be-named for the title of the worst AFL media performer. Neither of them has ever uttered anything sensible.

I tuned into 'Trade Radio' yesterday on the way to work... 25 mins, 25 MINS before I realised it was ONLY ads!
16 hours a day of ads and Nick Dal Santo and Adam Cooney 5 club monster trade hypotheticals…

|
|
|
| \ o /
| /
| / \
|
|
|
|
|
-----------

That's one more than me.

I can understand the obsession with Geelong because they're our current rivals.

Essendon, on the other hand, are a mediocre outfit and have been for years, which virtually makes them irrelevant. The rivalry we had with them belonged in the previous millenium. Time to move on.
I honestly can't understand a Hawk supporter's obsession with any other side. No other side can touch us in just about anyone's lifetime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. The doping scandal came out way over a decade ago. You don't think it's time Hawk supporters got over Essendon's decade-old doping scandal?

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

It is truly, truly pathetic.

And I think I've been into it once in its entire existence....
So you have no idea why it gets bumped(dumb bombers saying they should be pardoned every few months), you just thought you'd whinge about it's exisitence and draw a stupid comparison to people talking about Geelong in a Hawthorn thread.

How Josh Jenkins gets a gig on trade radio beats me, he reckons Eagles should keep Barrass. Geelong bias is BS
Not everyone is out to get us LMFAO... Josh Jenkins is dumb as shit and has no business being on radio giving expert opinions on anything

BUT

He literally played 2 games for Geelong, i highly doubt he is trying to screw us over because of some allegiance to Geelong.

He is just stupid

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back