Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If it was Battle and Barrass then we pulled up stumps, I’d be very happy with that.

Two high quality key defenders, and just as importantly, two very high quality people.

Do I also want a random depth player that we make play way better? Abso-****ing-lutely.

Agree that’s a great trade period. If it’s 2 firsts for Barass with the eagles 2024 second coming back I’d be excited by the 2 ready to go defenders and what we do with Eagles second and Pies second.

Feel like cause we have known for a while that we are getting Battle and Barass our fans are getting greedy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Currently the draft hands are..
Hawthorn: 13, 30, 67, 73
West Coast: 3, 23, 59

If we end up getting pick 23 back in return for 13 and our future first happy days.

Stock up the spine. Wait and see on Lewis and Blanck progress in recovery.

Another year into Mackensie,Ward,HH. Fully fit W.Day next season. If it still required we load up on a star midfielder next season.

Perrymen on 900k at the Pies good luck.

If we end up getting pick 23 back in return for 13 and our future first happy days.

Another year into Mackensie,Ward,HH. Fully fit W.Day next season. If it still required we load up on a star midfielder next season.

I’d be good with that. If we can on-trade say a Serong and 23 and try get into the first round with maybe some other pick swaps, that would be even better.

Dean Anderson
Peter Russo
Fly Morris
Chopper Baxter
Timmy Allen
Paul Harding
Chip Frawley

In return

Russell Greene 3 x premiership player
Ben Mcevoy 2 x premiership player
Handley, not Baxter. (There are also a number of even less important players e.g. Young, Scott, Mace, King).

None of that changes your very excellent point though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And preserve a decent amount of cap space for next year assuming west coast are picking up a decent portion of the Barass contract

Cal Twomey seeming to cool a little on us giving up pick 13 + F1 for Barrass. Reckon the media has driven a lot of all of this and the deal get's done for pick 13 + F2.
No shit. Can’t believe the amount of posters on here who are willing to roll over and just give 13 and our future first ( for a future second ) back to WCE

If we do that deal right off the bat we have learnt nothing from the JOM / Wingard trade debacles

We may need some more points if we plan to match bids on Anderson, N Maginness or K Burgoyne.

We may need some more points if we plan to match bids on Anderson, N Maginness or K Burgoyne.
Anderson seems to be the only one worthy of a bid at this point.

Cal Twomey seeming to cool a little on us giving up pick 13 + F1 for Barrass. Reckon the media has driven a lot of all of this and the deal get's done for pick 13 + F2.
Season 1 Peace GIF by The Roku Channel

I could be wrong, but I don’t think it was ever suggested our 2 firsts on their own.
There was always eagles 2nd round returning.
Consensus seems 13 plus a bit more either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back