Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk about an unlucky player. Was a full forward behind Lockett at the saints, then Dunstall at the hawks and finished his career behind Ablett at the cats.
Or dumbšŸ˜Š

Great Trivia question though

Something about to drop, not sure if its us though, bunch of journos on the phones

The AFL has agreed to allow Melbourne and Oliver to mutually tear up his contract. So now he is a Free Agent, and he can go to Geelong for nothing except a new house on a nice block of land and lots of Cotton-On vouchers.
Melbourne will be given a compensation draft pick for losing a Free Agent.

Seriously though... keep is informed if you find out what the story is.

The story was Brayden Fiorini is looking aroundā€¦

Nothing to see here, install a rheem etc

Currently the draft hands are..
Hawthorn: 13, 30, 67, 73
West Coast: 3, 23, 59

If we end up getting pick 23 back in return for 13 and our future first happy days.

Stock up the spine. Wait and see on Lewis and Blanck progress in recovery.

Another year into Mackensie,Ward,HH. Fully fit W.Day next season. If it still required we load up on a star midfielder next season.

Perrymen on 900k at the Pies good luck.

I think most would be ok with this. I (like many) hope the Hawks dont do F1 for their F2, way too many variables

Disappointed Let Down GIF by SWR3

The real story here is the fact that Fiorini is still on an AFL listā€¦

Last edited:
Dean Anderson
Peter Russo
Fly Morris
Chopper Baxter
Timmy Allen
Paul Harding
Chip Frawley

In return

Russell Greene 3 x premiership player
Ben Mcevoy 2 x premiership player
With four of those on that list Hawthorn provided them with premierships the saints duly followed up donating to their retirement funds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With four of those on that list Hawthorn provided them with premierships the saints duly followed up donating to their retirement funds

Chris Slim Wittman said ā€œdonā€™t forget about meā€

We used to load up some old vets in the back of a van and drop them down at Morrabbin each year for a retirement fund.

It was an ongoing deal between both clubs.

Last edited:
So loads of rumours about Oliver from last year until now - media = nothing

Nominates Geelong - media = lets publish the stories!

Weird timing to publish these stories as they might significantly affect his trade value
Makes you wonder if itā€™s Geelong, Melbourne or his management dropping the story. Itā€™s definitely one of them.

Weird timing to publish these stories as they might significantly affect his trade value

I think this becomes a fire saleā€¦. An expensive one with 10 mill still owed to Clarry but the Dees and Clarry are both too far gone and headed for divorce.

Who you know and how you control the narrative

Only need to see how an incident down there was reported as a few months back

Oliver for pick 50 if they take the contract šŸ˜†

I think it's very possible that we simply get Battle and Barrass in and maybe trade a depth player out. The only club we're trading with currently is a very professional club so that trade should be done early. Maybe Finn does need to ask for a trade to Essendon so we have something to talk about for the next two weeks šŸ˜…

I can't see that happening. The scum only have pick 8 and 28 and I can't see them giving us 28. Does Essendon have a player that could be traded for Finn?

Does Massimo have a brother playing at Essendon? šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back