Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

When you see that Mcreery,Noble and Maynard were all out of the game in the last quarter last Saturday,with Josh Daicos playing with a corked calf,it’s no wonder the Suns ran away from us at the end.Injures probably cost us that game,even though we didn’t really deserve to win it with the way we were playing.
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure, but I'd read elsewhere that we had no bench rotations in the last qtr either.

If true, it obviously didn't help & really only makes the effort in that last qtr even more remarkable, imo.

But I'm sure some doom & gloomer will shoot down something about that observation 🙄

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure, but I'd read elsewhere that we had no bench rotations in the last qtr either.

If true, it obviously didn't help & really only makes the effort in that last qtr even more remarkable, imo.

But I'm sure some doom & gloomer will shoot down something about that observation 🙄
Nah thats not true.
We only used 65 out of 75 rotations.

This season has been super depressing so far. Dread the injury reports.

Need a lot of luck to win a flag. It’s just not panning out this year.

Do they though? ACL recoveries can vary pretty wildly. We saw Goldsack come back from an ACL in under 6 months. Therefore McStay is running behind schedule.

That’s the logic you’re using here.
For ever older players have pushed the boundaries for ACLs, especially if they're with a finals bound club. New surgeries, resuming training early, pushing everything in the hope it goes well, and bugger the risks.
Your young players will know they've got a long career ahead hopefully and don't want to jeopardize that with a risky mistake they'll regret.

On M2010J19CG using BigFooty.com mobile app

For ever older players have pushed the boundaries for ACLs, especially if they're with a finals bound club. New surgeries, resuming training early, pushing everything in the hope it goes well, and bugger the risks.
Your young players will know they've got a long career ahead hopefully and don't want to jeopardize that with a risky mistake they'll regret.

On M2010J19CG using BigFooty.com mobile app
And the players mentioned who did come back extraordinarily early from an ACL, actually retired not long after.

Can we ban Carlton flogs for reactions on our board too or do only those sooky ****s do that?
Why bother? They’re celebrating a flag in July, it’s going to be glorious watching them inevitably fail again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season has been super depressing so far. Dread the injury reports.

Need a lot of luck to win a flag. It’s just not panning out this year.
its just unbelievable, isn't it? we just haven't been able to get a good run all season. If Josh & Bruzzy are both out this well, we are in strife.

its just unbelievable, isn't it? we just haven't been able to get a good run all season. If Josh & Bruzzy are both out this well, we are in strife.
I got confidence out of Wade's report actually re Bruz & Josh. They'll both be doing everything to be fine by Friday's game. Training might be a stretch though.

Is this injury run due to the players not putting enough hard work in due to a premiership hangover ?
If you are really asking that question then you have no faith in this team or the coaching group.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back