List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha no way, even at our worst we still had some characters that looked like they enjoyed football. Melbourne seem like they genuinely hate each other and everything about the game.
Desperately wish Pickett hadn't signed for so long :(

Nothing like a tweet from the CEO that reads more like a hostage situation to allay Demons fans concerns.

The whole letter from the CEO seems like wildly trying to stamp out a fire, when Christian could easily put the whole thing to bed in a 3 minute chat on SEN or whatever

Nothing like a tweet from the CEO that reads more like a hostage situation to allay Demons fans concerns.

The whole letter from the CEO seems like wildly trying to stamp out a fire, when Christian could easily put the whole thing to bed in a 3 minute chat on SEN or whatever

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

Strange the whole Warner scenario seems to completely exist outside of the Twomey / Gettable sphere.

He’s still on the “our first three picks for Bolton and Baker” train - while most sources closer to the club say we are potentially further along with Warner, who is our priority - and Bolton didn’t come into the picture until recently.

Strange the whole Warner scenario seems to completely exist outside of the Twomey / Gettable sphere.

He’s still on the “our first three picks for Bolton and Baker” train - while most sources closer to the club say we are potentially further along with Warner, who is our priority - and Bolton didn’t come into the picture until recently.
Wouldn’t be surprised if having kinnear on a few weeks ago also came with the “say nothing on Warner for a few weeks, and will give you some other info”

I think Darcy is definitely a victim of the club being too keen to bring him back because they're too scared we'll struggle without him, I do think they just need to show some faith in Knobel or Reidy to do the job while he's out, so he can FULLY recover.

'Christian is currently unavailable for comment.' - The Club
Surprise Youre Coming With Me GIF by Hollyoaks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, there is nothing Melbourne would accept without it being absolutely egregious, like, more than Warner would cost.
They’ll be going through hell, and wanting stability for one last go.

Will be clinging to all the contracted stars to try and turn this around.

Surely they need a coach reshuffle, to get the most out of their list.

Would love Mark Williams at Freo.

I think that's insane but it seems like that's what they want to do. More so with Pickett, at 23, he can be part of the next core. Absolutely no reason to trade him whatsoever

I think that's insane but it seems like that's what they want to do. More so with Pickett, at 23, he can be part of the next core. Absolutely no reason to trade him whatsoever

Why would Richmond trade out Bolton with out getting an absolutely egregious offer?

What you makes you think they will be reasonable.

Why would Richmond trade out Bolton with out getting an absolutely egregious offer?

What you makes you think they will be reasonable.
Because he is older (even if only a few years), because he's actually from WA so can play the family card and because they want picks.

The 3 years difference means Pickett is young enough to be around when contending again (if they were resetting, which they aren't anyway, making even more impossible).

Don't think I've seen a contracted player come out during the season and confirm he wants a trade. He's not even injured, he's going to play this week for Melbourne.

Crazy. Refreshing, but crazy.

If a player who wasn't as loved by his own fans tried it, I wonder if this happens, knowing they'd be getting booed.

Also wonder if Bolton does something similar now haha! Doubt it though

Don't think I've seen a contracted player come out during the season and confirm he wants a trade. He's not even injured, he's going to play this week for Melbourne.

Crazy. Refreshing, but crazy.

If a player who wasn't as loved by his own fans tried it, I wonder if this happens, knowing they'd be getting booed.

Also wonder if Bolton does something similar now haha! Doubt it though
Even more so, that Melbourne themselves did a press release on it. Reads like the trade is basically done already.

Richmond seem keen to be silly over Bolton so we'll have to play the stupid games on that one by the looks

They are in full rebuild mode and Melbourne still think they can compete for a flag in 2025.

Make no mistake Richmond getting pick 7 would be massive. They’ll ask for more just because they can but if they want that pick 7 they’re going to have to be reasonable in what else they ask for.

He’s contracted but that doesn’t mean they can double what the trade price is and we’ll just play ball. If it’s unreasonable what Richmond ask for Id expect us to walk away - knowing the right price is as important as knowing the player we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back