List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

ANB and cumming bring significant finals experience which we desperately need. Luko does not. It would have been some nice icing but I don't think he would have made the difference to us we hope for. He might to port which is the main reason Id be more pissed we not getting him.

ANB and cumming bring significant finals experience which we desperately need. Luko does not. It would have been some nice icing but I don't think he would have made the difference to us we hope for. He might to port which is the main reason Id be more pissed we not getting him.
And that girl that said no in year 10 - you never really liked her either

Missing out on Lukosius opens up interesting possibilities for one or two pieces that should finish our build. We'll now have significant draft capital to trade up for Dyson Sharp (if he is a top 3 prospect as currently predicted) or potentially even try to tempt Wanganeen-Milera when he comes out of contract next year.

Will see what happens with Sharpe. There have been other South Australians touted as realy high picks 12 months out only to slide.

I do agree, I think missing out on Luko isn't a bad thing given our F1 will be a high pick. We haven’t been able to land them recently but there are always good players available now a days. Contracts don't really mean anything.

Will see what happens with Sharpe. There have been other South Australians touted as realy high picks 12 months out only to slide.

I do agree, I think missing out on Luko isn't a bad thing given our F1 will be a high pick. We haven’t been able to land them recently but there are always good players available now a days. Contracts don't really mean anything.
I bet we still use F1 this trade period. This football dept are all getting sacked if we dont make finals. So they will do whatever they have to in order to have a better 2025 list

Phoenix Foster delisted from the Cats. I wonder if he's worth a rookie list punt, maybe in place of Strachan… can kick a long bomb.

He's not a ruckman he's a KPF, just a poor man's Toby Murray at this point.

Phoenix Foster delisted from the Cats. I wonder if he's worth a rookie list punt, maybe in place of Strachan… can kick a long bomb.

I think Parfitt will likely find another club, every possibility it will be down the road I reckon.

I think Parfitt will likely find another club, every possibility it will be down the road I reckon.
He's a better player than Schoenberg, Jones, Murphy and McHenry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One golden rule: never take a player Geelong has delisted. They are never good.

If you look across the last decade of player movement, not a single player Geelong have given away has been decent

One golden rule: never take a player Geelong has delisted. They are never good.

If you look across the last decade of player movement, not a single player Geelong have given away has been decent
Pods was pretty handy.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back