List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton (traded pick 6) and Collingwood (traded pick 2) paid a heavy price trading out future firsts in recent years. Pies also traded this years first to Freo for Schultz and as of right now, that's looking a mistake.

If we can get a single figure pick this year for our F1 then we should do it to fast track our rebuild.
And with the changes being suggested that teams will be able to trade future picks 2 years ahead rather than 1, it gives more flexibility if we want to try and trade back into next years draft.

If the midfielders this year are highly rated then I’d roll the dice and try and get 2 in at the end of the year and give them as many games as possible next year.

At some point we have to really accept that our midfield- players and structure- need to be addressed.

Thilthorpe is the definition of "potential". Will he ever reach that potential? I'm 50/50 on that. If he does reach his potential does he leave as a free agent or restricted free agent for money? Again 50/50. But do we really want to be the club that develops him and have him move on when he reaches his "potential" ? We've been burnt before. I think we could get a good player right now and get an early draft pick for him just based on his "potential".

You might have me confused with someone else because I never post in the Adelaide thread so I doubt you've read much, if not anything I've posted.

Edit: Just double checked and you joined in October of 2022? Lmao. I haven't even posted in this thread since October 2022 apart from the coach thread last month. You've been here 2 years lol. So much dumb crap "over the years". 🤣

You know 2 is the minimum number of years to use the plural years right? 🤣🤣🤣
Mostyn is a new account for Kristof, who has been on this board for 12+ years.

... and no, he's not getting you confused with anyone else.

Not often... but when you do, it's usually a spectacularly bad call - like your TT call just now.

Like the Reilly O'Brien call? I just don't agree for the sake of agreeing like the usual suspects on the Adelaide board do. It's just easier to not post in here. It's a circle jerk. I have no issues posting outside of the Adelaide board.

I like the way you grabbed Mostyns pocket like you're his little bitch in prison and spoke for him. "he's not getting you confused with anyone else." 😂 Lmao.

Interested to hear all the other bad takes apart from Reilly O'Brien and now thilthorpe. And I'm interested only in Vader's bad takes he says I've had. Not some circle jerk pile on crap.

Last edited:
Like the Reilly O'Brien call? I just don't agree for the sake of agreeing like the usual suspects on the Adelaide board do. It's just easier to not post in here. It's a circle jerk. I have no issues posting outside of the Adelaide board.

I like the way you grabbed Mostyns pocket like you're his little bitch in prison and spoke for him. "he's not getting you confused with anyone else." 😂 Lmao.

Interested to hear all the other bad takes apart from Reilly O'Brien and now thilthorpe. And I'm interested only in Vader's bad takes he says I've had. Not some circle jerk pile on crap.
Who know why ROB contested marking has dropped off the cliff in the last few years and is now shit getting to contest. These were his biggest assets as ruck craft was always suspect, I recall there was a report a while back he has a degenerate knee hence why his running style has always look strange????

They know who they are... here's just one
He’s finally had one great game where he dominated..

Whats that saying about swallows and summer?…

This is just like that time you went off half cocked about Keays being ahead of the brownlow by R6 of the voting..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt it was always a top 4 pick but apparently there's no standout pick 1 this year with an even top end midfielders.
Maybe. But a pick 3 potentially elite midfielder vs a West Aussie likely destined to ask for a trade home who is a Utility/Key Defender in areas of the ground we are already strong?

Clueless.

Maybe. But a pick 3 potentially elite midfielder vs a West Aussie likely destined to ask for a trade home who is a Utility/Key Defender in areas of the ground we are already strong?

Clueless.
He is a midfielder and will be a midfielder (only played as KPD in his draft year due to his growth spurt), big body with an excellent left foot like Dawson and moves like him as well.

Carlton (traded pick 6) and Collingwood (traded pick 2) paid a heavy price trading out future firsts in recent years. Pies also traded this years first to Freo for Schultz and as of right now, that's looking a mistake.

If we can get a single figure pick this year for our F1 then we should do it to fast track our rebuild.

Does getting pick 9 in a year earlier than a pick 4 or 5 actually fast track a rebuild though? Seems more likely to slow it down. Next year I reckon we’ll be competing around or a couple of wins off 8th. Problem is that the clubs anchored to the bottom seem to be loosening the grip. I’d be very wary of valuing our 2025 any less than 4-5.

Guarantee we will find a way to win more pointless games and finish above St Kilda, regardless of the result this week.
Its the AFC, nothing could be more certain than us beating the Saints and believing mathematically we can still make the 8.

We are a dumb football club.
That’s one report I’d love to directly ask us or eagles about because it’s so startling.

GWS also rejected the offer for what was essentially a pick upgrade and our future 2nd. A significantly worse offer than an all but guaranteed top 4 pick. Are we sure the actual offer wasn’t pick 8 for a SWAP of future 1sts?

Nah, not Muzz, the belief is that Mick is Brett Cummings.

Don't know who that is, but I've been joined up since roughly 2012 and can confirm I'm no one else but me. Any similarities or hatred you had for "muzz" or "Brett Cummings" is purely inconsequential and has been transferred to me, a third party. I'm guessing they didn't much care for the circle jerking in the Adelaide forums as well though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back