List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He he he as if we’ll get anything for McHenry
Outs
Sloane retired
Berry traded
McHenry traded
Gollant traded
Parnell delisted
Burgess delisted
Future 2nd

Ins:
Cummings FA
Lukosius F2
Neale Bullen for Berry's pick
F3rd rounder for Gollant
4th rounder for McHenry
We can’t trade with SANFL teams

my mail is he's 100% willing to play out his contract in the 2s
If it's just the money he's after, we should pay him out and free up a list spot.

If it's just the money he's after, we should pay him out and free up a list spot.

Agreed. He should also get some experience at another club before taking on a development role. It doesn't have to be at AFL level but needs to get some other experience.

We are going to end up with Smith, Tex and Sloane helping out the younger players. None of them know anything besides our club.

Agreed. He should also get some experience at another club before taking on a development role. It doesn't have to be at AFL level but needs to get some other experience.

We are going to end up with Smith, Tex and Sloane helping out the younger players. None of them know anything besides our club.
I don't want anyone who has played under Neil Craig instructing our younger players.

I don't want anyone who has played under Neil Craig instructing our younger players.
I dont want anyone who thinks its great the coach lets you go to family days

I dont want anyone who allegedly organises tickets for mates interstate and then allegedly demands a game because ''people will be disappointed''

I dont want anyone who thinks its great the coach lets you go to family days

I dont want anyone who allegedly organises tickets for mates interstate and then allegedly demands a game because ''people will be disappointed''
One of the articles about Heppell retiring during the week had a jibe from one of his team mates that he took more days off than anyone at the club while he was captain.

I thought it summed it up why that club has been absolutely worthless for 20 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still hasn’t signed, Cog’s got his role straight back after 4 weeks out which is indicative.
For his own good he has to move and reckon he is.
Yep agree. Though with ANB on the way I doubt we’ll be in the race, unfortunately

Would be interesting if all of Perryman/Cumming/Peatling left. That said, their development’s so good it won’t affect them much

That would be a wet dream for#4

The old Broken Record is still at it.

vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

Sam Berry just set the all time record for inexplicable fumbles by a midfielder with 786. Burn the footage and trade.
Thought same watching tonight

If he can become a 1 touch player he will become a good player but I don’t think he will become one so will always just be a tease like he has been this year

Also think people may be disappointed with the trade return though. Cant see us getting a 2nd rounder. Maybe a future 2nd or early 3rd but to me he feels like a genuine 3rd round value

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back