List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Players livelihoods are at play. They should come out of Exit Interviews with a clear idea of their future.
So delist guys then realise we might need them ?

What’s the rush , make sure se get it right depending on the trades and FA

The more trades and FA negotiations we are in the longer it will take re certainly on delistings

If we weren’t in trade and FA negotiations then sure do it all now … but that’s clearly not case

Wasn't the existence of "trigger clauses" in contracts debunked years ago?

The CBA still includes "A Club and a Player will not include provision in a Standard Playing Contract which would entitle either party to unilaterally exercise an option to extend the term of a Player’s contract"

Players livelihoods are at play. They should come out of Exit Interviews with a clear idea of their future.
Well they are basically free agents until we say nay so their managers have the opportunity to look elsewhere in the interim, in fact I'd be surprised if they're not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was having flashbacks of Laird from Saturday night this afternoon, and then realised he'll be 31 in a few months and still has another 2 years on his contract to run
Shakes Head GIF by Ratboys

I think there is only going to five players moved on at the end of this season. Through delisting. I didnt include trades and incoming players because anything can happen really.

Sloane - Retirement
Smith - Forced retirement / Delist - 75% chance
Schoenberg - Delist
McHenry - Delist

Last edited:
I think there is only going to five players moved on at the end of this season. Through delisting. I didnt include trades and incoming players because anything can happen really.

Sloane - Retirement
Smith - Forced retirement / Delist - 75% chance
Schoenberg - Delist
McHenry - Delist
Cook - Delist
Cook signed a 2 year contract , he ain’t being delisted
Schoenberg coming back from serious injury isn’t getting delisted either

The players don't have a Contract ...they're free to negotiate a Contract with another Club now

All the risk is with the Club .....there's no risk to the players livelihoods, unless no Club wants them

Cook signed a 2 year contract , he ain’t being delisted
Schoenberg coming back from serious injury isn’t getting delisted either

He is a seasoned player. Should have at least made enough of an impact to be considered for selection. But even on his form last year, couldnt really be convincing as a selection other than sub. Taylor, Milera all had long term injuries and came back really well. Its not an excuse.

But you could be right. Who knows with this dumbass club.

He is a seasoned player. Should have at least made enough of an impact to be considered for selection. But even on his form last year, couldnt really be convincing as a selection other than sub. Taylor, Milera all had long term injuries and came back really well. Its not an excuse.

But you could be right. Who knows with this dumbass club.
Parnell will 100% be delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back