List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

McHenry talking like he’s still fully attached to the club by talking about roles next year for players in the team including talking about Neal-Bullen spending time in the midfield and referring still to the club as ‘we’ on 5aa was rather concerning to hear.
Maybe he’s headed into coaching or development, who knew the next gun coach was in our playing group!!!?

McHenry talking like he’s still fully attached to the club by talking about roles next year for players in the team including talking about Neal-Bullen spending time in the midfield and referring still to the club as ‘we’ on 5aa was rather concerning to hear.
This is how they will 'sell' it to us.

No luko, no Cumming...but breaking news, Mchenry signs on for 2.

"Star crow pens 2 year extension in a feel good story for crows fans...."

Following on from my comment on the Cumming thread, If we mis out on him, then unless the club really has a big rabbit they can pull out of the hat in terms of player we can trade in that makes us really better (not involving pick 4 obviously), then I don't want anyone this offseason - forget ANB and the B graders, just try and trade in to upgrade pick 25 to a 1st rounder and get the best kids possible with picks 4 and that pick and grab Welsh. Then hopefully look forward to a completely new recruiting team next offseason...this will be one angry non attending fan next year if we keep failing to land key targets this offseason.

Following on from my comment on the Cumming thread, If we mis out on him, then unless the club really has a big rabbit they can pull out of the hat in terms of player we can trade in that makes us really better (not involving pick 4 obviously), then I don't want anyone this offseason - forget ANB and the B graders, just try and trade in to upgrade pick 25 to a 1st rounder and get the best kids possible with picks 4 and that pick and grab Welsh. Then hopefully look forward to a completely new recruiting team next offseason...this will be one angry non attending fan next year if we keep failing to land key targets this offseason.
We’re not forgetting ANB the club needs a win; whatever it takes (pick 25 😆 most likely)

This or we'll announce the key return of "a hard nut mid" Rory Atkins... man we better have some good news coming soon

This or we'll announce the key return of "a hard nut mid" Rory Atkins... man we better have some good news coming soon

Trade periods almost a month away. Half the people on here didn’t want Luko for fear of paying to much
Cumming is still up in the air - for both teams.

Just relax for a couple of weeks

And yes I will be wanting to burn the place down as well if they don’t land a minimum Mum 2 top 12 players for our team. ANB is one, we need at least one more and I would hope 2 more beside pick 4

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We seriously must be considering pay out a contract or two and that is what is taking so long in terms of announcing our cuts.

Ie if Himmelberg is gone and we cut Burgess and Gollant..... Tex is on one leg so our forward talls would be so very thin.

Welsh coming in I guess but Tex Fog Thilthorpe and T.Murray is pretty light on.

We have too many half forward types on the list and we're gonna add to that list with ANB and not enough gut running pure wingers nor do we have any break the lines half backs, Nank is tracking ok but we do lack a great distributor which is why Cumming is so important as Milera may never be fit for a full season.

We seriously must be considering pay out a contract or two and that is what is taking so long in terms of announcing our cuts.

Ie if Himmelberg is gone and we cut Burgess and Gollant..... Tex is on one leg so our forward talls would be so very thin.

Welsh coming in I guess but Tex Fog Thilthorpe and T.Murray is pretty light on.

We have too many half forward types on the list and we're gonna add to that list with ANB and not enough gut running pure wingers nor do we have any break the lines half backs, Nank is tracking ok but we do lack a great distributor which is why Cumming is so important as Milera may never be fit for a full season.
A few good tall forwards this draft , I wouldn’t be disappointed picking one up

This is what worries me - the idea if we don't land our trade targets we'll only delist the bare minimum, when we have a lot more deadweight and should be looking to turnover and unearth more talent who have greater upside.

There's a VFL player we were looking at too allegedly a tall-ish forward type
There’s a couple of SA boys who should be there third round as well
D

#41​

Charlie West​

Height: 195cm
Weight:
D.O.B: 01-02-2006

#25​

Charlie Nicholls​

Height: 197cm
Weight:
D.O.B: 08-06-2006

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next year we'll be really, really aggressive in trade week

This is what worries me - the idea if we don't land our trade targets we'll only delist the bare minimum, when we have a lot more deadweight and should be looking to turnover and unearth more talent who have greater upside.

Given we bought nothing in last year and lost 2 top 25 players from our squad.
Given we knew this would be Sloanes last year, and it was evident early on Smith and Tex in particular - the end was nigh.
Given this draft has been proclaimed all year as particularly strong and deep

This is the year we should have cut out the bottom end of our list and replenished with 3-4 recruits to fill the experience 26-30 hole plus gone and balanced out our list in this draft
Say 8 changes.

Will interesting if we only end up with 4-5 - would be a complete fail again in the off season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Next year we'll be really, really aggressive in trade week
computer sitting GIF by South Park

Maybe we misunderstood aggressive and we went around swinging hands and swearing at our targets.

ANB being coached by Goody is used to the aggressive approach so he signed.
images-1.jpeg

HELLO, ISAAC CUMMING? YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR THE CROWS?

NO?! WHY NOT?!

...Ok, good answer

Forgive me if this has been addressed somewhere, but why has Tyler Welsh's draft ranking dropped so much this year. If I remember rightly he was listed as potentially top 5 12 months ago. Has this been a deliberate ploy by the Crows, or has he just failed to come on?

Forgive me if this has been addressed somewhere, but why has Tyler Welsh's draft ranking dropped so much this year. If I remember rightly he was listed as potentially top 5 12 months ago. Has this been a deliberate ploy by the Crows, or has he just failed to come on?

The Crows probably have been trying to get him AFL ready by using his Sanfl time to play particular roles and to learn. Since he didnt star his rankings have dropped. But he showed at age state level he is a force. I suspect once the combine happens and the final phantom drafts have come out he will prbably elevate again.

its also a deep draft this year. Lots of talented kids available and welsh may be going a bit under the radar in our SANFL side

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back