2024 Membership Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Candidly, it's been a dog's breakfast this year. Just do as has been the case in previous years, one communication where you are given a choice of gift, and in a week or two the gift and the car sticker, etc arrives. The complication whereby you have to redeem the gift via the Gift Shop is a pox. Which I think is deliberate as it deters people from seeking the gifts.

Agreed - and people thinnk its only 20 so its no big deal.

But if 15k member dont do anything about it the club pockets all that

Go Catters

Is it just me or are the food outlet providers terrible at GMHBA. Queues 20 + long, and no food ready at the quarter breaks. Where we sit on level 3 of Brownlow. They close before 3 quarter time, and yesterday had no pies at quarter time. Shit service.

Is it just me or are the food outlet providers terrible at GMHBA. Queues 20 + long, and no food ready at the quarter breaks. Where we sit on level 3 of Brownlow. They close before 3 quarter time, and yesterday had no pies at quarter time. s**t service.
They were very avg last night. Ran out of hotdogs at half time where we were. Son was shattered 🤣

Weird… I’m in that category (member since 2006) but haven’t received an email

They've done different offers throughout the season, and they'll keep sending them for the remaining home games

I received an email with a member offer for the Port clash, and even though I clicked through only an hour after receiving it and trying to register just 1 ticket which was available at the time, it kept coming up with an error message - and then it was suddenly at capacity and no luck

I'm guessing you can only secure a ticket for one of the experiences though & once done, you can't accept another

Went to one earlier in the year, absolute waste of time. You visit the Admin area, 10 minute talk with Steve Hocking, then you go on the boundary line, where you hear from a couple of AFLW players that you can't hear as they have no Microphone's, and then you exit the ground at 11am.
lol wow, it's even crappier than I imagined based on their semi-cryptic description. That said, clicked on link to see availability and there was no event, so I assume people still jumped at it.

They really need to try harder if they want to recognise members of many years/decades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back