Votes: 34 8.1%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 104 24.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not convinced Voss will play a 1st player in starting mid position when walsh, cerra, hewit, cripps, lord available.

So my question, was more about understanding whether he will bide his time in the reserves or can get early games playing a different role.

Toby Bedford style role was my guess reading above. Use his speed and tackling habit as defensive HHF and can spread in transition.

Not convinced Voss will play a 1st player in starting mid position when walsh, cerra, hewit, cripps, lord available.

So my question, was more about understanding whether he will bide his time in the reserves or can get early games playing a different role.

Toby Bedford style role was my guess reading above. Use his speed and tackling habit as defensive HHF and can spread in transition.
I think Draper and Jagga walk into our starting midfield day 1 over Lord due to the x factor they can provide. Lalor or FOS would likely start at half forward. All four play Round 1 if fit.

Why wouldn't Voss play a pick 3 straight away when he was prepared to play O.Hollands (pick 11) and Cowan (pick 30) in their first available games?

It will all come down to how they train over the off season

Lords played 2 games and got picked up only half way through the year.

If he's gonna play lord he'd have no issue with a more talented kid in pick 3

I doubt Lord is a walk up start. As much as l Iike him it's pretty obvious the club is trying to change up our midfield. Hence moving on Carroll and Kennedy. Lord doesn't really provide that. Pick 3 likely does. Think Lord needs to work on displacing Hewett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 National Draft

Back