Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

The momentum swings in games this year have been off the charts. Gone are the days you get a truly dominant team. Ever since the game has turned into an athletic performance rather than strength and power.

Makes you question whether it's a sustainable direction to take. Geelong the only team of recent taking more of the old school approach and have been one of the more consistent teams.

Probably why we're so frustrated with our own performances since our shift in personnel to aid a fast play gameplan. Doesn't matter how good you do it, it just never feels completely comforting or sustainable. Always played on a knifes edge and you end up on either side of it multiple times a game. Smallest error turns into a score the other way.

Last edited:
Last I looked Port were dominating. Get in the car and drive home. WTF is this s**t? I was going to be sitting in third in the work footy tips. This is going to send me back to 8th after picking up one on nearly everyone last night.
Moral of the story is, we both shouldn't have gone away from our TVs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moral of the story is, we both shouldn't have gone away from our TVs.
I wasn't staying in Dandenong any longer. I was surprised to get back to the car with all 4 wheels still on it after being at the Academy games for 5 hours.

Now now we all wanted the Pies to lose, but the Sack Hinkley thread is a good consolation prize!!
I was in Darwin the other day and started chatting to a lady who had a Port tee shirt on.
Turns out she's a crazy mad fan and a member, but as she lives in Coffs Harbour she only gets to see them about five or six times a season.
The point of my story though is that when I asked her her thoughts on Ken Hinkley, I thought her head was going to explode!!!! She was going to town on all the things she hates about him and Koch and this rather quietly spoken, elegant and polite lady turned into a crazy woman - and this was AFTER they'd beaten Freo!
I'd love to run into her today and hear her thoughts 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back