Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies v Dons next week is hard to pick because neither are playing that well.

Not a possible good result other than it gets cancelled and both clubs fold

Pies and Bombers losing will mean our loss doesn't even get mentioned.

And it shouldn't anyway.

Except for Gerrard putting us to 4th in his rankings behind Carlton when they thump the Tigers, Freo for beating us and Geelong for beating Essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extremelyyyyyy unlikely unless the wheels seriously fall off we will finish 1st.

Heck you could make some serious money if you really believe it.

I think we go 8-0

I'm trying to find footage of the rushed behind bt TMc last (?) week.
Anyone? anyone?

Found it.

No one was crying after this one.

Last edited:
Certainly capable of doing it even yesterday i think we were 50-19 at one stage the ability to get a surge and pile on the goals is remarkable to Freo credit they instantly replied as well

yep they kept getting that one goal on our run, like the downfield adam's one of that was Bs

View attachment 2034530
Landsberger must be a bombers fan. They did have some 50/50 calls against them but not sure it was 10?

Off the top of my head 3 howlers that stood out when they were 3 goals down which killed the game effectively.

But then again they got a favourable call when Draper dragged it in and was not pinged which won them the game.

Footy gods dont exist w/e but if they do i would be willing to sacrifice a North loss if Carlton lose today.

What would football shows talk about if Carlton lose

Settle down 😂 Lose to north yuck

They were ordinary and all the good teams were injury hit. Took their chances but they're really not much chop.

I will happily take a premiership like that too, I really don't care how we get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back