Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodnight Freo, you ****ing useless campaigners. Makes me sick that Carlton will now make finals and likely get back a whole bunch of their players because of the stupid ****ing bye.
Does it matter though? Brisbane will smash them at home and if they don't one of our major threats are eliminated from contention.

Does it matter though? Brisbane will smash them at home and if they don't one of our major threats are eliminated from contention.
Yes, it does matter. Living in Victoria, the less Victorian clubs in finals, the less drivel I have to hear throughout the week.

I reckon the AFL will schedule Carlton on Saturday to give them as much time as possible to get their injured players back.

So I wouldn't be surprised if we end up on Saturday afternoon/twilight.

Flagmantle ...of course they played out of their skins against us and looked like a top four chance.
Probably better for us Freo match up well on us Carlton can be shut down easier.

We’ve had a lot of weeks go our way but this was not one of them.

Three fairytale Victorian teams in the bottom half of the 8, a team we haven’t beaten in 8 years has the easier road to a prelim and we face a team we haven’t beaten in a final before.

Having said that, we finished on top after an stress-free win and will be at full strength so I should stop whining like a baby and embrace the chance to witness maybe our greatest triumph ever.

Bring it bloody on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caesar on his way to the freo board

View attachment 2091452
Luckily for them I'm an anti-trollist!

In fairness to Freo fans, they do a pretty good job trolling themselves, and it's the one thing I like about that club. This was my Freo supporter mate's rant after they wore their retro guernsey and lost...

2D36C05F-8161-46E7-AF37-40C40D416BAE.jpeg

Although he's probably coping better than my Carlton-supporter mate was earlier today...

IMG_2159.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back