Autopsy 2024 Rd 24 Heartbreaker. Happy happy joy joy. Nothing to see here.

Who played well for the Blues in Round 24 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if it’s been discussed but why were the boys split up watching the game? Did seem odd JSOS and TDK were in a box watching - not with the rest of the boys.
Can get over Charlie in the box.

Think there will be a bit of finger-point this offseason and this does not fill me with optimism there’s not a deeper cultural problem.

There’s so many injure they couldn’t get 20 seats altogether in a sold out game?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What on earth has happened to Motts? Has been a net negative for most of the year. Doesn't even chase or apply pressure, Moir showed more in his 10 minutes than he did all game.
Yeah can't believe we subbed out Carroll rather than Motlop. I know he kicked that goal but wowee he was bad

Motts kicked a goal in the last so id say well done vossy!
If we had a mildly reasonable injury list Motlop would’nt have been playing.
We needed a tall presence up forward. We were up against it with our smalls having to take to the air to bring the ball to ground. Kemp brought plenty to ground, but another tall to rove to when you have so many smalls in their forward line, just makes sense.
Playing Lemney or Akeui today would’ve been a mistake IMO

What on earth has happened to Motts? Has been a net negative for most of the year. Doesn't even chase or apply pressure, Moir showed more in his 10 minutes than he did all game.
Its what happens when you miss 10-12 weeks in the season from a hamstring injury and then get gifted a game because we have an injury list as long as Tolstoy novel.

Moir may not have the fitness to play 4 qtrs
He’s not fit enough to play 4 quarters
I don’t really know what the extra fitness of say Durdin really achieved, especially since he seemingly couldn’t even lift both arms above his head.

Moir wouldn’t have been needed to cover a tonne of ground anyway, just offer at least a 2nd marking target up forward

Yeah can't believe we subbed out Carroll rather than Motlop. I know he kicked that goal but wowee he was bad

Lady in front of me said he was injured, no idea if true or not but I wouldn’t be surprised at all going on our year on that front

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You do realise he kicked a ripper goal and set up two goals? But yeah get stuck into him. Pretty dumb comment.
If you think 3 touches are a good game I’d disagree… his been in and out of team all year so it needs to be said… why is he playing ahead of Moir, especially with his history , not having a crack but the culture of playing guys because of there reputation hasn’t worked, where as the young fellas have been very good… who know Moir may have kicke 5 and set up 3….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just know that even if Port grant us that extra week, Moir, Lord, Binns, and Carroll will all be the first dropped.....
If by some freak of nature we make it thru to finals then first bloke out of the side should be Motlop. Also don’t want to see any of Cerra and Boyd picked. TDK, McKay and Charlie obviously come straight back in if they are fit.

I had a sinking feeling that he was going to miss and they were going to carry it the whole way. It's irrational and nothing for me to be proud of but it just seemed like a very Carlton thing to happen to us.

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Tokyo, I was watching the AFL app tracker, my partner kept saying 'they're up!' I kept saying 'i don't trust them to hold on'

FINALS bound bitches! 😂

THANK. YOU. PORT.

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 24 Heartbreaker. Happy happy joy joy. Nothing to see here.

Back