Game Day 2024 Round 12 Discussion - Big Noses Appreciation Rnd

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1717146944711.png

Don't forget our BigFooty MND Competition ....every poster who signs up, gets a badge ....and it's for a great cause

Details:

Last edited:
It's Round 12, and there's a drought of Rookies .....we believed "they'll always come" .....maybe, but we need them now, not after the Bye's, when Clubs will start experimenting

Here's praying for some rookies to be named .....will you go early on a rookie this week (Dawson) ? .....damn, all the others seem to be R14 Rooks too

Upset every-thing-is-under-controll.gif

We do hate it, when Clubs don't tell us the truth on injuries .....however, it's equally disturbing to see your (C) doing a fitness test on his calf .....the old man's injury

Solution .....change your (C) from Gawn to Marshall .....I mean Marshall was in superlative form, and would run an injured Gawn off his feet ......what could go wrong ?

Some other famous character said words along similar lines ....
1716964461891.png

Then this week, we have the illness running thru the ESS camp ......and wet weather across Australia

Adelaide could receive between 8mm and 25mm across Thursday and Friday.

Melbourne could see between 2mm and 18mm on Thursday and Friday while Sydney could receive 1mm to 40mm across Friday and into the weekend.

But the rain won’t end at the weekend, with Weatherzone and BOM both predicting a second rain-bearing system to bring more rain to WA from Saturday or Sunday.
Doesn't sound good .....can't trust those forecasters, but if correct, the weather could be influential on our (VC) and (C) selections
Or is this simply more Gawn type scaremongering ?

There's a solution to all crises .....rookie drought, player illness, and weather .....oh, & I forgot, no money on the bench to upgrade

drinking drunk liquor.gif

On the bright side though ....we'll have a Port Rookie after the R13 bye .....mark his name down, Connor Rozee .....please join me in wishing him well ....I'll take the gamble & leap of faith

If you're trading this week, good luck with your choices ......if you are using a boost .....get stuffed !

The season's at an interesting stage now .....I'm just deciding on my pain levels .....I'm told I'll be a better man for the experience

Last edited:
melbourne football club demons GIF by Melbournefc

But also, I'm now holding you personally responsible for anything that happens to the great man this week, WaynesWorld19

Even prior to the team selection news - let's call it Carnage round.

Who else is having trouble with fielding 18 players?

With the full knowledge that any players you trade in now, will kick the can down the road and will create trouble for you in the future bye round :straining:

With the full knowledge that any players you trade in now, will kick the can down the road and will create trouble for you in the future bye round :straining:

I've got 21 at the moment but hoping Harcia gets another go this week.

Rozee and Sweet R2 owner here.

Sad Happy Hour GIF

This is the first time I haven't planned for the byes and it's worked out perfect not sure how I did it.

Currently:

Round 12 = 21 playing
Round 13 = 21 playing
Round 14 = 17 playing
Round 15 = 19 playing

Will be even better as I trade each round as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the first time I haven't planned for the byes and it's worked out perfect not sure how I did it.

Currently:

Round 12 = 21 playing
Round 13 = 21 playing
Round 14 = 17 playing
Round 15 = 19 playing

Will be even better as I trade each round as well.
7qasuc.jpg

Wanted a bit of saucy price drop Rozee action straight off the bye.
Ken is an absolute SC arsonist this year.
Sweet out I can cop, was always the likeliest outcome with Soldo back.

If there was ever a rook you wouldn't bring in before he was named for his third game, it's Freddy. This kent injures himself opening a can of Pringles
Was gonna go with walking down the driveway to check the letterbox but yeah haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back