Remove this Banner Ad

ill keep it short and sweet.

im bringing in salem and boak.

Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

Attachments

• 1000043111.jpg
    1000043111.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 43

Now I'm deciding out of NWM and Sinclair?

When Sinclair goes back to half back that's going to effect NWM right?
You'd think so. Enough doubt for me to stay away from NWM, personally.

Now I'm deciding out of NWM and Sinclair?

When Sinclair goes back to half back that's going to effect NWM right?
Possibly.
The one to watch is Bonner, though.
Other two probably viable together, but three's a crowd.
Have NWM, wouldn't be looking to bring in either unless Bonner cops the jolt or one of them is shifted, personally.

Not sure at all what to do.
Freijah / McAuliffe: get the idea, but don't love kids with a pretty limited ceiling and unsure JS after their first rise.
Not even certain they both play through to their respective byes.
Don't love Harrison / Parker / Allen / Macrae, Kreuger super-risky, no way on Dawson on the bye
Even looked at McIntosh, suppose at least he's guaranteed a game if not injured.
Would ideally get rid of Darcy and one of Darcy Wilson and Clohesy this week, though

Possibly.
The one to watch is Bonner, though.
Other two probably viable together, but three's a crowd.
Have NWM, wouldn't be looking to bring in either unless Bonner cops the jolt or one of them is shifted, personally.

I need one of Sinclair or NWM as they suit my bye structure.

I need one of Sinclair or NWM as they suit my bye structure.
What about Sicily? Same bye and similar price, pretty low ownership and chugging along nicely with four tonnes in a row (no big ones though). Also has that giant ceiling which is always fun with lower owned players although hasn't shown it this year yet.

What about Sicily? Same bye and similar price, pretty low ownership and chugging along nicely with four tonnes in a row (no big ones though). Also has that giant ceiling which is always fun with lower owned players although hasn't shown it this year yet.

Just worried about his shoulder and suspension history.

Hate my trades this week but I want to free up some cash for next week and want to bring a bit of cash generation in to my team.
I’ve gone way too late on all 3 but there’s just nobody else.
Out
Howes
Sweet
Jones
in
Sullivan
Freijah
Mcauliffe
Bank 182k bring in Gulden and Zorko next week.
Short term pain for long term gain and my 3 new duds should play through to round 15 bye but I really don’t like it.

Ideally

Joe Richards to a sub 130k rookie.
Pickings are slim, Cat Manna or the 1st gamer Clay Hall (am expecting/hoping he's named for Wet Toast as I really rate the lad)
Then upgrade Sweet to a R2 of choice, possibly DC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20240530_083218_SuperCoach.jpg Screenshot_20240530_083223_SuperCoach.jpg

Any got any ideas for me? I'm travelling so don't really have the time to sit and research the best trades, any insight would be great (thinking maybe Darcy > Freijah & Meek > English, then maybe get rid of Brown in Def for someone)

I'm confused, isn't boak like 50 years old?

What are you lot up to this week.
secret smell GIF

Absolute madness trading in Boak who will be rested at various times.

So I think I have narrowed it down to these Trades:
Graham, Sweet and Windsor gone for Dawson, McAuliffe and Warner.
Leaves 128k itb and 3 more (maybe, depending on selections) warm bodies in Round 14.

So is nobody keeping Meek and seeing if he plays next week?
Injury said to be minor.
No bye until rnd 15.
I don’t like English and was happy to keep Meek for now (maybe the season) if he can pump out 100s each week.
I’m so sick of wasting trades on rucks!
Might even keep Sweet for a week, on the slim chance that Soldo goes down again…

I’ve got so many dead/maxed rookies to deal with as well.

Injury said to be minor.
No bye until rnd 15.
I don’t like English and was happy to keep Meek for now (maybe the season) if he can pump out 100s each week.
Might even keep Sweet for a week, on the slim chance that Soldo goes down again…

im keeping meek and putting jackson into r2 from fwds for this week anyways, and moving sweet on

Injury said to be minor.
No bye until rnd 15.

im keeping meek and putting jackson into r2 from fwds for this week anyways, and moving sweet on
No issue holding Meek and seeing how Grundy/Marshall/English/Meek look over the next few weeks, then make a decision on your R2 in round 16.
But ankles are nasty injuries for big boys, and Meek is a big boy.
I'm happy to bank the points now and move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back