Game Day 2024 Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whack a poll in here, how many playing, would be interesting to see if this round is as bad as people were prophesying.
Rd 15 harder for me, but might be alone
Round 15 is looking dire for me.

I will have to trade my way out of it somehow.

Asho will find a way

You could dm him for some tips
And wait 4 years until he logs on again? Might be a tad late, don’t you think?

I’m stuffed this round. 17 playing AFTER 3 trades. Could be down to 15 if both Bont & Naicos withdraw.

F U BEVO

Almost a zero chance they risk him against Norf - lets be honest.
I'd normally agree with you, but that'd mean no Naicos, no Pendles, no JDG, no Titch, no Cox, no Elliott, no McStay, no Mihocek.

When the top tier talent available is Moore, Maynard, Crisp, Hill and Jaicos versus Larkey, Sheezel, LDU, Wardlaw and Xerri I reckon it could be an unexpected cracker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does Comben go back this week with Dawson injured? Named at FB too if yes i might keep him one more week lol for another number on field

know bugger all about ins of
1718286244901.png

I'd normally agree with you, but that'd mean no Naicos, no Pendles, no JDG, no Titch, no Cox, no Elliott, no McStay, no Mihocek.

When the top tier talent available is Moore, Maynard, Crisp, Hill and Jaicos versus Larkey, Sheezel, LDU, Wardlaw and Xerri I reckon it could be an unexpected cracker.
Overly optimistic there I reckon.

My worst bye with 9 keepers out.

I've turfed two - turned Oliver into Zorko and Rowell into Gulden.

I have 19 playing - 16 premos, Dowling, Sullivan, and I've gone against my own better judgement and traded Kreuger in. He's about 13% to get through another game unscathed. But you never know

My worst bye with 9 keepers out.

I've turfed two - turned Oliver into Zorko and Rowell into Gulden.

I have 19 playing - 16 premos, Dowling, Sullivan, and I've gone against my own better judgement and traded Kreuger in. He's about 13% to get through another game unscathed. But you never know
I'm getting Krueger too, desperate times and all that. He's just got to last one game really and everything after that is a bonus.

20 playing this week (17 premos) should be enough for a good score. Slipped down the ranking the first few weeks of the byes, so hopefully this is where I climb back up.

Should just scrape to 18 playing next week (again 17 premos) but might need to bye flip a non-playing premo for some extra security

What's everyone think about Sinclair as a cheeky VC against the lions kenties?
Considered it briefly, but Brisbane are difficult for defenders (particularly designated kickers) to score against:

1718322012415.png

1718321990308.png

Last edited:
21 playing, 17 premos, Tom Powell kind of an inbetween and then Dowling, Kreuger, Freijah.

Next week will be bad, think I’ll have a total of 18 playing but at least all will be premos.

This is gonna be a grim week for me – 18 playing (thanks Bevflog) and 15 premos. Next week should be 20 and 17.

Last edited:
According to The Age, Ryan Crowley has mentored Windhager on tagging strategy and techniques in the past fortnight.

Friend v foe: The tagger caught in the middle of a footy battle​

According to The Age, Ryan Crowley has mentored Windhager on tagging strategy and techniques in the past fortnight.

Friend v foe: The tagger caught in the middle of a footy battle​

I'm backing a low ton for Neale in a big Lions win. He'll get enough loose ball gets/contested handballs and tackles, plus maybe a sneaky goal from stoppage, to get a respectable score. Serong still had 26 or something against Windy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back