Game Day 2024 Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always get the no bye players

Probably a silly question, but do you think it really matters in the big scheme of things? eg if I were to trade in Sinclair instead and then cop a bye next week, I could be missing out on 100-150 points next week (depending on what Clark scores next week). But in the big scheme of things, is it really worth making a trade based on the bye, when it only amounts to that much of a difference?

Probably a silly question, but do you think it really matters in the big scheme of things? eg if I were to trade in Sinclair instead and then cop a bye next week, I could be missing out on 100-150 points next week (depending on what Clark scores next week). But in the big scheme of things, is it really worth making a trade based on the bye, when it only amounts to that much of a difference?

Sinclair could well cop the Berry tag tonight

Do you play for rank, or for league wins?

If you play for rank 150 points could be 1k spots at the end of the year.

Threaten Talladega Nights GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coaches... thinking of downgrading Darcy Wilson for Dowling, and then upgrading Tom Stewart to Sinclair for tonights game.

Thoughts? Is the Stewart-Sinclair upgrade a waste of a trade? And is Wilson down to Dowling worth the punt?

I'm looking at downgrading Wilson to Dowling.

I was originally thinking of downgrading Jhye Clark to Dowling but Wilson makes more sense as he is dropping cash while Clark is still making cash and I will hopefully have Clark playing next week which is my weakest bye round in terms of available players.

If Berry tries to pull that stunt Ross should send Windhager to tag Berry to stop him from tagging Sinclair, tag the tagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back