Game Day 2024 Round 15 Discussion - Taggers Assemble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1718850989698.png
It's a Melbourne Cup Field for next week's Round 16 MND Challenge .....23 participants, all in the final stages of their preparations
Don't forget to post your round 16 score NEXT WEEK in the MND thread ......again a big thankyou to stevebbb for organising

Gotta say I warned you, Wayno

Salem was playing ok and he was on 75 when he was subbed out and was scaled back to 65 for no reason. Also that red crack head Oliver gave away a 50m penalty and cost him points when he took a contested intercept mark about 60m out and was kicking inside 50. In reality he probably would've score 90 if not subbed.

Salem was playing ok and he was on 75 when he was subbed out and was scaled back to 65 for no reason. Also that red crack head Oliver gave away a 50m penalty and cost him points when he took a contested intercept mark about 60m out and was kicking inside 50. In reality he probably would've score 90 if not subbed.
He's played 20 games in a season once over the past five years – that was the bigger warning

Was it just tactical regarding salem?
Goodwin saying Salem got a knock on the knee during the week ...the substitution was precautionary, and should be fine next week

Was a strange time to sub him though, if precautionary .....Salem was one of the few playing well at the time of subbing

I didn't see ice on his leg but maybe Clarry grabbed it and put it in his pipe.
First Dates Rte GIF by COCO Content

Salem has been good through the byes and more than happy with him for a D7/M9 cover too.

Green back from the dead means I don't have to upgrade my M8 now too.

Max hall or Saad as a dpp trade in this week? Have plenty of fwd-mid loops already but not sure if a def-mid loop will even be useful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Locked out though
Yea unfortunately locked from that trade now.

Originally was going to get Brown, but switched to Hall when he was named sub.

I've got Reid and Coff at D7-8 (Daicos and Martin in def) so not even sure if Saad will be useful down the track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back