Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the best D/M cheap arse rookie for looping the rest of the season? Ideally plays Sat night/Sunday games regularly.

I don't really know .
WC normally play alot of sunday games.

How's Tassie .

Dog Snow GIF by JustViral.Net

I don't really know .
WC normally play alot of sunday games.

How's Tassie .

Dog Snow GIF by JustViral.Net
Yeah, West Coast don’t have any cheap D/M’s though.

It’s pretty bloody cold, but we are kind of used to it I guess.

Stuff it I'm upgrading Oliver to Merrett

Two more trades gone, down to 3 :eek:
I have 3k in the bank but I need to cull a forward to swing Caldwell to F6. Would rather keep McMullin so thinking Clark to rookie, Livingstone to Dowling.

Use half my remaining trades to bring in 2 rookies LOL. Down to 2 trades with 110k ITB.

IMG_4343.jpeg

Why 2 trades?
Only need Livingstone to Dowling and swap Caldwell.
Only have 3k ITB. Not enough cash to go Livingstone to Dowling.

Ironically was tossing up between Witts and Hodor last week. Decided Witts was safer and less likely to get injured. If I’d taken Hodor, +60 points, +20k and could have straight swapped.

At least I’m consistent with my bad calls this year 🙁

Only have 3k ITB. Not enough cash to go Livingstone to Dowling.

Ironically was tossing up between Witts and Hodor last week. Decided Witts was safer and less likely to get injured. If I’d taken Hodor, +60 points, +20k and could have straight swapped.

At least I’m consistent with my bad calls this year 🙁
Ah shit yeah I forgot about the price gap my bad.

I have 3k in the bank but I need to cull a forward to swing Caldwell to F6. Would rather keep McMullin so thinking Clark to rookie, Livingstone to Dowling.

Use half my remaining trades to bring in 2 rookies LOL. Down to 2 trades with 110k ITB.

View attachment 2032002
Just straight swap Kreuger for dowling, move livingstone into r3 and shift caldwell forward. No money in the bank or price increase/direct r3 cover from Kreuger but saves you a trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just straight swap Kreuger for dowling, move livingstone into r3 and shift caldwell forward. No money in the bank or price increase/direct r3 cover from Kreuger but saves you a trade.
Has crossed my mind but like the DPP. Livingstone floating as a donut appeals. I rate Richards. No good this round but next two Collingwood plays first up so can loop Richards fir Jackson or Sexton with Livingstone.

McMullin to Dowling is probably the smart play. Bank the 60k and save a trade. At least I made 60k from him. Kreuger in and out at the same price for a score of 46 seems mad, even for me. At this stage of the season unlikely to make much more money out of him given SC team only has 5 weeks left. Seems like a waste trading him in at all two weeks ago TBH. Should have said **** the byes and grabbed Dowling instead.

Has crossed my mind but like the DPP. Livingstone floating as a donut appeals. I rate Richards. No good this round but next two Collingwood plays first up so can loop Richards fir Jackson or Sexton with Livingstone.

McMullin to Dowling is probably the smart play. Bank the 60k and save a trade. At least I made 60k from him. Kreuger in and out at the same price for a score of 46 seems mad, even for me. At this stage of the season unlikely to make much more money out of him given SC team only has 5 weeks left. Seems like a waste trading him in at all two weeks ago TBH. Should have said **** the byes and grabbed Dowling instead.
McMullin to Dowling is what i would do too. Richards has shown he can score big and be a pretty good f7 to have. Saving that trade and banking that bit of cash is so important.

McMullin to Dowling is what i would do too. Richards has shown he can score big and be a pretty good f7 to have. Saving that trade and banking that bit of cash is so important.
Cheers

Really hard to tell without seeing the value of the DPPs with the rest of your team or who would become cover at F7, but assuming Clark isn’t an option, I’d say Clohesy.

9 Trades $202300 in da kitty

Can straight swap either Clohesy, Freijah or Reville for Curnow using just 1 trade.

Could use two trades and grab Dowling and Roughy Rankine back in instead of Curnow. This option means I could piss off Clark and one of Clohesy, Freijah or Reville:

EDIT: Or if Reville goes 90+ tonight I could do NO TRADES!

1719497210940.png

Last edited:
rd15v trades.png
2024 completed team.png
Had Rozee at the start of this year -so hoping he can rediscover that form.

Could call the side "complete" - but one of Miller/Steele will be gone for Serong next week. Refuse to keep anti-pod'ing him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back