First time that I haven't traded all year. LOL

2 trades left to use for a rainy day.

Tired Sport GIF by UFC
water.gif

Who should I be concerned of the most
  • Young
  • Ridley
  • Martin

Considering using my 90k to get rid of one of them. I feel like Young’s fine, was on 67 before he started giving away frees. I don’t necessarily think there’s a huge role change despite increased forward time. If anything it’s his TOG which sucks

Martin has been a concern for awhile now, just too inefficient to be a consistent scorer. Can’t believe I traded my boy Whitfield over him.

Ridley is probably fine I just have massive buyers remorse. Even Steele outscored that spud
Ridley has killed Martin as a gull. He's playing all over the place and if his disposal is bad (so most games) he's struggling to get a good score.

I'm also wondering about trading him, or trying to get another defender so he's on the bench.

Was looking to get rid of Will Graham this week, but scored 95 last weekend, has a B/E of 29, seems to be getting more mid minutes now and has Norf this week.
What are your thoughts, hold for a bit longer maybe?

I would be holding him if you don't need to trade this week.

Was looking to upgrade to Caldwell, but think I might hold.
If Caldwell is going to rise similarly,. just get him in and get one extra scoring week out of a topliner.

I agree keep Jackson to cover for Witts the Wookie if he gets "rested" for headbanger Moyle.
Scans have revealed Witts has sustained a fractured vertebrae and will be sidelined for this weekend’s match against North Melbourne as he recovers.

“Jarrod received a knee to the back during a marking contest midway through the last quarter against Collingwood,” GC SUNS Head Physiotherapist Lindsay Bull said.

Scans have revealed Witts has sustained a fractured vertebrae and will be sidelined for this weekend’s match against North Melbourne as he recovers.

“Jarrod received a knee to the back during a marking contest midway through the last quarter against Collingwood,” GC SUNS Head Physiotherapist Lindsay Bull said.
Big Darcefault Moore racking up a body count on the down low, just quietly.
Hard not to have the raised knee when you're jumping, but a few blokes copping strays.
Darcy can't afford to pump out a flat post-game speech or the spotlight will come

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May I just say a big duck you to Shai Bolton.
Bloke that talented, and it's not like he's not copping CBA love, and he's just pack skirting and looking for easy touches.
Gone from F6/7 to F13/Left Right Out
Get a black dog up you, Shai, for Christ's sake.

Zac Fisher to Alex Neil Bullen
Matt Rowell to Zac Merrett.
1 trade left.
Reverse reverse reverse.
Must not trade.
3 trades left.
😡

May I just say a big duck you to Shai Bolton.
Bloke that talented, and it's not like he's not copping CBA love, and he's just pack skirting and looking for easy touches.
Gone from F6/7 to F13/Left Right Out
Get a black dog up you, Shai, for Christ's sake.

I'm a Tigers supporter and would never pick him he is to up and down with scores.

My first rage trade of the year will be taking place, p155 off out of my team Ridley and never return! Can’t believe I got sucked into this campaigner. The red head grass eater is also on the chopping block, I’ve had a gut full.

Option A
Ridley > Ryan
Rowell > Rozee
Bank the rest for a rainy day and leaves me with 8 trades.

Option B
Ridley > Ryan
Freijah > Rook
Rowell > Any mid
Leaves 7 trades

Playing for league only and locked in for Top 4, so happy to continue with limited bench cover and trade for injuries when finals roll around.

IMG_5331.png IMG_5332.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back