Game Day 2024 Round 18 Discussion - Anyone for some CARNAGE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan is an absolute joke of a player when he has to defend lol
His SC score is a joke too. 93 from 15 possies, 0 contested, 7 marks, 0 contested, 1 tackle, 1 free against. Any one that rates him as a player must only look at SC scores because he is an average at best defender 1v1 who relies on useless marks and chipping around in the back half to pad his stats.

Not watching the hawks game but can someone tell me if Meek is harshly judged (yet again if so).

14 disposals, 4 tackles and 50 hitouts

103 SC seems low.

His SC score is a joke too. 93 from 15 possies, 0 contested, 7 marks, 0 contested, 1 tackle, 1 free against. Any one that rates him as a player must only look at SC scores because he is an average at best defender 1v1 who relies on useless marks and chipping around in the back half to pad his stats.

Do you own Ryan?

VC Luke Jackson with a nothing last quarter! F me!

1 kick 2 tackles. Left a VC score out there for me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Last weeks awfulness continues this week. Daicos, Moore, Sheezel, Serong, Ryan failing to get to 100. Then to top it off, changed VC from Guilden to Bont. Bont better get 200+.

Jackson died in the arse in that last quarter, I no longer ragret not putting the VC on him, now I ragret not putting it on Gulden.

Just VC Bont and Walsh for me in the next game with Freijah and Coffinfield on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back