Game Day 2024 Round 18 Discussion - Anyone for some CARNAGE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have left my captain to today & not rushed it last night

I’m shit with captain choices, I have 11 tons so far and chosen Zerrett 82 for captain :poo:

Really want to trade JHF to Dunkley or Neale, but going to have to trade out Moyle next week to open up DPP with ruck, assuming Witts is back. Have to take the loss this week. Congrats Nelso . Looks like you've got me covered comfortably.
It is not over yet.

Anything can happen on SBS

It is not over yet.

Anything can happen on SBS
Stuck with Butters as C. Considered going Rowell at home but formline in recent times just terrible. Even considered Moyle as C against Sweet. Hope Butters delivers away from home.

Jed's had a haircut.

Lets Fight GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butters with a wasteful first quarter. Not getting tagged, found enough of the footy. But no big point plays.

Missed an easy hit up target then went over his head to opposition and done holding the ball from a silly play on.

10-15 point swing there. Could just of easily been 30 but will not have to play a ripping 3 quarters to get to 120+.

'

This could be a tough afternoon watching him butcher a good captain's score.

It might be time to start drinking.

giphy.gif

Had Jackson not gone to sleep in the last quarter I wouldn’t have to have this stress 😀

Possibly should have just taken the 116. Had C on Dunkley all week. Historically these changes don’t work for me.

But, it’s perfect weather up on GC and didn’t think Dimma would tag. So he should get plenty of chances to score well in a back and forth game.

Houston looking like he would have been a better captain choice than Butters.

I should have known he would play a blinder when he was in doubt and a possible late out, straight out of the old Bont playbook.
Mate, Butters is probably the quickest scorer in SC. That blokes just turns it on and can rack up 50 point quarters like they're nothing.
I don't own him, I hope he stays down, but history says he'll be fine.

Houston didn't get the memo. He was supposed to be a late-out, now he's on 50 points 5 minutes in the 2nd quarter. Excuse me, where's the carnage? Rookies pumping out 100s. No late-outs, boooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back