Game Day 2024 Round 18 Discussion - Anyone for some CARNAGE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has happened plenty of times – Taranto and Titch in particular have been masters at it in the past
Not quite what I am after.
Tom Mitchell probably had 50 backwards handballs for 98 once.
In this vein. I want to find out who holds the record.
A trophy with a crab should then be made and delivered to that player.

The ultimate SC crab award.

Tom Green not making my SBS ton club.

I would rage trade him if I didn't only have one trade left.

Someone needs to ask Swampthing or M0nty etc if 37 touches and not being 100+ is a record.
That's less than 3 points a touch. Bont usually runs at 25 per touch with his mum running CD.
Reckon there'd have been a few over the journey that have the game for AF but not SC.
Tom Mitchell in the past, for example, maybe Hopper and Taranto, Rowell types atm, those types

I thought he was a bit over scored early on.
I wanted hin but it never happened.

Red bull owners would be seeing red.

Crash Fail GIF by Red Bull
Yeah, is what it is
Thoae are the ones that kill you, he's underperforming the purchase price and expectation by 40 pts.
No way of compensating that, and he's served up the worst effort of the season the one week other folks are fielding rookies (and the rookies are tonning up lol)
Just a write -off, poor bugger, he's cooked

Last edited:
Dear Dayne Zorko,
If you score 13 billion points in the second half, I promise to hate you slightly less.
Pinky promise even.
Go get 'em, tiger.rawr

Dear Dayne Zorko,
If you score 13 billion points in the second half, I promise to hate you slightly less.
Pinky promise even.
Go get 'em, tiger.rawr
He's about 97% owned in the top5% Scoops. Almost irrelevant

Tom Green lol. I’d love to love to move him on but IF he gets his 💩 together with DE he can get on a run.

Fielded him over Steele, only cost me 8 points.

Whitfield junked his way to another decent score. Some poor DE in 3rd cost him a 120. Accumulates the ball at will.

New recruit Dunkley with a massive second quarter. Just need another 20 points from him to get me home in cash league. 😀

Zorko, getting bang for buck of limited touches.

Need a big second half from Zorko and Dunkley to get to 2400.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Par will be interesting. Hard to gauge the impact of the carnage or lack of trades.
Surprisingly little variation in scores looking at Div 7 league. Id say 2300ish would be par but there would be some teams struggling to 2200. 2400+ looks like a good score this round

Not many captain choices going big either. Only 4 140+ scores so far actually.
Yeah, not many massive scores this round. A few popular-ish midfield guns were really down in JHF & Rowell. Then the very popular Merrett was poor. Walsh, T.Green & Serong didnt ton and Bont only just made it. I can understand why there doesnt seem to be much variation in overall scores. Not many terrible scores but very few massive scores. There would be the odd team that got screwed over by Rowell/JHF/Moore/Sheezel/Reville etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back