Game Day 2024 Round 18 Discussion - Anyone for some CARNAGE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe Medicos want to give him a controlled run in the magoos, but not full game in seniors?
It's possible, but you look at the ins, you look at the queue, you look at the kids in the side showing something, just not sure where he sits, tbh.

Odds on there will be a late change for Carlton. Gone in extremely tall. Reckon either TDK or Charlie will be a late out. Both battling to be fully fit ATM.
Damn …. i brought TDK into my Fantasy side

kenneyswarriors Judd_Magic JuddgementDay
Was looking at Curnow in
What niggle does he have?
Only other option in that range would be (*shudders in Scythe94 Maybe Tomorrow *) Jeremy Cameron lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Fisher news in the VFL is annoying. It’s an issue I didn’t see coming prior to his injury.

I’m fielding 2 rookies. Still don’t think I can trade Fisher. See what happens next weekend and reconsider.

Last edited:
Sexton finally dropped

Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

kenneyswarriors Judd_Magic JuddgementDay
Was looking at Curnow in
What niggle does he have?
Only other option in that range would be (*shudders in Scythe94 Maybe Tomorrow *) Jeremy Cameron lol
Oh no- we don't need to hear about the second coming of JC.

Mannagh ? Reid due for big game with the coaching merrygoround ? Kennedy been good the last 3 weeks,

But yeah, I decided not to trade as nothing I really like in the forwards, going to hope Richards has a good game, if not will play my 2 spuds I had no intention too.

With no knowledge whatsoever, I'd bet on Charlie having a rest, has looked really poor/down on confidence last 2 weeks for some reason- TDK as releiving Ruck and Forward-he rolled his ankle 2nd Q last week, played out the game OK, but with Weitering out during the 2Q as well, Blues just got a bit jumbled' put off their game-really think they would want TDK, as long as no injury-Carlton Doc's don't **** around, they don't play unless they are right.

So without reading through everyone’s tears, did anyone have a forward line with Heeney, Rankine, Fisher, Day, and Sexton?
Throw in Gawn for good measure so you had to swing Jackson from Fwd into Ruck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back