Game Day 2024 Round 18 Discussion - Anyone for some CARNAGE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace English with SDK and i am with you. :thumbsu:
The 4 I mentioned will be set and forget. SDK will improve on his average no doubt, but there is no way he'll be a consistent 100+ scorer in his first full season as a ruckman. He is 2 years behind his brother, maybe more. TDK is still getting rested and struggling to cope with full-time rucking.

If you want the value and it looks like the Cats will persist with SDK, then go for it.
If you want set and forget, then he's not the one.

Meek is the real deal. Gotta consider him for a start next year.

The oldies are done, we have 4 great ruckman in the prime age bracket (25-27).

English, Meek, Xerri and TDK

Which 2 are you starting?
Grundy will be a good option next year. A lot depends on the draw/byes as to which is the best option.

Meek is the real deal. Gotta consider him for a start next year.

The oldies are done, we have 4 great ruckman in the prime age bracket (25-27).

English, Meek, Xerri and TDK

Which 2 are you starting?
Xerri is a lock next year.

Will consider TDK but not if Pittonet is still sniffing around.

The 4 I mentioned will be set and forget. SDK will improve on his average no doubt, but there is no way he'll be a consistent 100+ scorer in his first full season as a ruckman. He is 2 years behind his brother, maybe more. TDK is still getting rested and struggling to cope with full-time rucking.

If you want the value and it looks like the Cats will persist with SDK, then go for it.
If you want set and forget, then he's not the one.

Can't have English on what i have seen this year. The new ruck rules have seen his game regress imo. I do like where you are coming from with how you see the rucks. If i had to pick them right now for next year, Xerri and TDK would likely be it.

Round shaping games coming up for me

VC Jackson Young Serong Ryan Moore

Gulden Xerri LDU
LOL - I could have picked anyone else to VC, but I’ve chosen the worst scorer out of these 8 players - go figure!

Lift Jackson - lift!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was really keen on Young as one of my two last introductions, but really needed a bloke with FWD eligibility more, went Caldwell.
Young owners would be rapt, he's been so clinical.

You can be forgiven for not because he’s been putrid. Hopefully he’s turning the corner & goes big today to repay the faith!

Every club recently has been giving him a lot of attention. You can see why watching todays game. Warner is a massive impact player.

North are paying the price for not having multiple players crowding his space.

FYI from North VFL match:
Zac Fisher had 27d and 5m
Wil Dawson had 10d, 5m and 1g

Hopefully Fisher returns next week. Kerch turning it over a lot today, he needs a gull-buddy down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back