Game Day 2024 Round 18 Discussion - Anyone for some CARNAGE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf happened to Newman’s score? 3 frees against but Champion Data have treated him rough.

And to think I traded Ridley to him two weeks ago…

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Doesn't sound like Gawn will be back overly soon based on the tone of Goodwin's presser. Guess we'll find out more during the week though

Doesn't sound like Gawn will be back overly soon based on the tone of Goodwin's presser. Guess we'll find out more during the week though
Scratched that, now he hasn't ruled him out for next week lol. All over the shop is ol' Goody

1584/16 heading into the back 9 on a tricky SBS course tomorrow with sand traps, water traps, injury traps, suspension traps.

Dawson, Dowling, Marshall, Caldwell all stood up for me tonight with tons and Steele just fell short with a 99 so he gets a pass.

Sinclair was disappointing with an 88 along with Tholstrup with a 59, I know Tholstrup is a rookie but I expected better from him.

I still need to pick a C for tomorrow, leaning towards Butters but he is high ceiling high risk while Flanders is a more steady hand.

I also have Rozee, Houston, Green and Zorko left for SBS,

1584/16 heading into the back 9 on a tricky SBS course tomorrow with sand traps, water traps, injury traps, suspension traps.

Dawson, Dowling, Marshall, Caldwell all stood up for me tonight with tons and Steele just fell short with a 99 so he gets a pass.

Sinclair was disappointing with an 88 along with Tholstrup with a 59, I know Tholstrup is a rookie but I expected better from him.

I still need to pick a C for tomorrow, leaning towards Butters but he is high ceiling high risk while Flanders is a more steady hand.

I also have Rozee, Houston, Green and Zorko left for SBS,
Will Flanders get more CBA's now that Touk Touk is out?

Only 6/16 players have tonned so far, and two of those were rookies covering Fisher and Heeney.

Premos have just been so flaky this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Flanders get more CBA's now that Touk Touk is out?

Your guess is as good as mine, he could cop the tag that Touk copped.

A smart coach might put a tag on Flanders but Hinkley doesn't know anything about opposition players so he could run free.

Your guess is as good as mine, he could cop the tag that Touk copped.

A smart coach might put a tag on Flanders but Hinkley doesn't know anything about opposition players so he could run free.

Anderson first one tagged at GC .
Shirley Kenny knows at least one GC player...

15C/1540

Only 4 players over 100, one of them is Dowling? What are the rest of you doing?

Flanders, Rowell, Butters, Houston, Darcy Jones, Zorko and a donut to go.

What's this about Houston?
Legit chance to muss?
**** me drunk, can't keep up with this shit anymore, gunna have to put a boy on.
Can't cover him now, got four premos on the pine

What's this about Houston?
Legit chance to muss?
**** me drunk, can't keep up with this shit anymore, gunna have to put a boy on.
Can't cover him now, got four premos on the pine

Rumour mill he might miss started from someone on SEN don't know if it's got any legs to the story.
Or they trying to be the new scoops in town.

I got Humphrey as cover ...so Houston prob plays and drops a turd on our teams.

Only had Salem, benched, playing last night so went to bed early, sitting on an okay 1595/16. A few of my opponents had Dowling and Martin but sub pars by Merrett and Sinclair helped ease the pain.

Today I have Butters, Rozee, Flanders, Green, Zorko and either JHF or Rowell, with a captain to choose. Decisions, decisions! Flanders seems the safest captaincy choice but may roll the dice with Butters, the best player. Rowell given a last chance to redeem himself.

I was conflicted yesterday in the Hawks vs Dockers match, having Jackson, Clark, Young and Serong and no Hawks. Very few touches in the last 10 minutes when the game was on the line and a Dockers win would have pushed up the scores. Happy Hawks won in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back