Game Day 2024 Round 18 Discussion - Anyone for some CARNAGE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2328, back on top in cashie!

Been a crap few weeks with bad decisions, missing game time trades & general dumb farkari. Why did I just think of buying a new rug?:think:

Also left myself with nowhere to go on a C this week after playing sillybuggers with my cashie.
In the end, well he just buggered me, oh my gif.

So decided to go with Uncle's number one man Zorko, though it only cost me 11 pts as I would've gorn Dogga into Bont.

2332. Only mistake was not using the VC loop on Grundy's 121. Put the C on Flanders instead. Would have beaten my league opponent by 2 points. I bypassed on the old bird in the hand deal. :sadv1:

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

Last edited:

2328, back on top in cashie!

Been a crap few weeks with bad decisions, missing game time trades & general dumb farkari. Why did I just think of buying a new rug?:think:

Also left myself with nowhere to go on a C this week after playing sillybuggers with my cashie.
In the end, well he just buggered me, oh my gif.

So decided to go with Uncle's number one man Zorko, though it only cost me 11 pts as I would've gorn Dogga into Bont.

needs some dancing music for sure:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up from 14k to 11k

Hopefully 3 players are coming back for Jiska next week, it was a fortunate time to play him this week. Up to 8th though so need to hold on for BFA finals!

1720956497085.png
Have recovered from a 111,042 rank start to climb more than 70,000 spots so far.

Hopefully can keep clawing back some ground to finish in the top 10%. 7 trades left and 221K in the bank.

My average round score so far is 2000 AND...................................................................

Awkward Season 2 GIF by The Office

Attachments

• 1720955922845.png
    1720955922845.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 13
Idk mate probably worth banking, if dunks goes 140 you only gain 20 points. If he gets injured or concussed you could end up 50 points down. Dunks has be on fire though

Didn’t matter in the end as I forgot to set a loophole. LOL

2356 with 4 rookies onfield. Moved up the rankings a bit.

Looped Freijah on after Richards score. Wasn’t much better. Took Humphries score and benched Rowell. That worked. Phillipou in for Sexton was a fine move if I say so myself.

Nank in for Gawn was good even if CD seemed to be short changing him. Rowell goes this week for Neale or Dunkley.

All out for 2,182 after a projection of 2,433.

Only won 1\10 league games.

Don't even want to talk about it mate so I won't.
In times like these we need to focus on what matters.
Godzilla cares. Scoops cares.
(TBF, Matty Rowell doesn't seem to.)
rpdp8qflxcbd1.jpeg

Last edited:
Decent round overall back to normal after about 5-6 bipolar weeks, Dowling did well to replace Heeney. Ended up losing points on Humphries over Houston but at least it was nice having his score locked.
Now if I can only hit my captains right the past month including Daicos' & Houson's stinkers has been dreadful it would have to be 80-90 avg

1720958693835.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back