Game Day 2024 Round 18 Discussion - Anyone for some CARNAGE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the actual **** is a 17 touch, 4 goal game worth 154 points?

I mean, I’m ecstatic about it as an owner, but I just can’t see it.

High DE%?
He had 10 Score involvements and 2 Intercepts, I know FWD half intercepts seem to get a lot of points & any score assist also so probably that. Who knows really lol.

How in the actual **** is a 17 touch, 4 goal game worth 154 points?

I mean, I’m ecstatic about it as an owner, but I just can’t see it.

High DE%?
The Scythe trade-out tax ;)

The Scythe trade-out tax ;)
+1 and the other Green too - unnecessary burning of two trades during the last bye to afford Gawn & someone else :mad:

And this has made me too cautious to get rid of Rowell - triple whammies!

Gawn

"It's going well. It's a hairline fracture in the ankle but you could also just say it's a badly rolled ankle,"

"To have one week out with a rolled ankle, in my head, that's a lot. I've done a fair bit to do it. The doctor originally said two to three (weeks), so if it's that then that's also a win, let's just make sure it's not four.

"It's day to day. I'll run today and see how I go and pull up tomorrow, maybe run again Wednesday."

------------------------

My interpretation

Could be back anytime from this week till round 21.

He could play this week but does not want to aggravate it. Will weigh it up.

Gawn

"It's going well. It's a hairline fracture in the ankle but you could also just say it's a badly rolled ankle,"

"To have one week out with a rolled ankle, in my head, that's a lot. I've done a fair bit to do it. The doctor originally said two to three (weeks), so if it's that then that's also a win, let's just make sure it's not four.

"It's day to day. I'll run today and see how I go and pull up tomorrow, maybe run again Wednesday."

------------------------

My interpretation

Could be back anytime from this week till round 21.

He could play this week but does not want to aggravate it. Will weigh it up.
Big men and foot injuries, don't usually go well.

Wasn't even gonna bother doing this but here I am.

Was projected to score like 2,430 odd but my team sh1t the bed. No Gawn, Heeney and Fisher didn't help.

Krueger and Rowell both sh1t trucks on ground and nearly everyone else underperformed.

Don't get how people still scored well this week despite all the carnage.

All you kents with scores of 2,300 + get the f*ck out! 😎

Could Be Worse Let It Go GIF

20240715_170642.jpg

Wasn't even gonna bother doing this but here I am.

Was projected to score like 2,430 odd but my team sh1t the bed. No Gawn, Heeney and Fisher didn't help.

Krueger and Rowell both sh1t trucks on ground and nearly everyone else underperformed.

Don't get how people still scored well this week despite all the carnage.

All you kents with scores of 2,300 + get the f*ck out! 😎

Could Be Worse Let It Go GIF

View attachment 2049197

I'm right behind you JM.... let's see the value in having 5 trades remaining...

1721054322760.png

Just a quick note .....no I haven't disappeared in embarrassment of my side ......no I haven't given up

My side looks great on paper ......just too long to get there, and as usual my team value is in the bottom 10% .....meaning I'm paying too much for players, missing their scoring spike ...and then when I do get them, their scoring dries up, and value drops

Case in point ....Luke Ryan

Truth is I've been bedridden with this dreadful Flu going around .....5 days now, and still a ways to go
No energy to do much at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick note .....no I haven't disappeared in embarrassment of my side ......no I haven't given up

My side looks great on paper ......just too long to get there, and as usual my team value is in the bottom 10% .....meaning I'm paying too much for players, missing their scoring spike ...and then when I do get them, their scoring dries up, and value drops

Truth is I've been bedridden with this dreadful Flu going around .....5 days now, and still a ways to go
Get well soon bud :thumbsu:

Take care of yourself Wayne, rest up, hopefully passes soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back