Game Day 2024 Round 23 Discussion - Mmm, Yummy Donuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
English ain’t playing tomorrow either
Even better.

If it helps, I’ve only got two players to play tomorrow to round out my weekend. Bont (VC) and Xerri (C).

That’s how CF0 SC is for me 😂

IMG_4496.jpeg

How desperate is Sportsbet for coverage they replay in the back pocket recorded on Thursday on a Saturday night once 5 games are done and dusted.

Cannot ban gambling advertising quick enough.

Well tonight turned out better than expected, a great comeback win for the Saints and Marshall getting a VC score worth taking.

Tons from Steele, Butters, Dawson and Houston too, Sinclair the only let down with an 86 but even that isn't worth a complaint.

I've still got a Sheezel donut to deal with but even he has made himself useful by getting the C so I can take Marshall's VC score.

MV5BMTdiYmE5NTgtZTgwZS00YWZhLWJjOTItNzA4ZTMwZWQwOTc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Well tonight turned out better than expected, a great comeback win for the Saints and Marshall getting a VC score worth taking.

Tons from Steele, Butters, Dawson and Houston too, Sinclair the only let down with an 86 but even that isn't worth a complaint.

I've still got a Sheezel donut to deal with but even he has made himself useful by getting the C so I can take Marshall's VC score.

MV5BMTdiYmE5NTgtZTgwZS00YWZhLWJjOTItNzA4ZTMwZWQwOTc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg
Is the Sheez back next week?

Is the Sheez back next week?

Hopefully, I might only cop one donut if he makes it back, I can't see Coffinfield or Schoenmaker making it back next week.

Assuming that Houston misses next week.

Hi kentys .
Saints too good .
Only half listening to SC.

Currently on train on the out kirts of the city with someone passed out on train..now sitting down...my 🚆 sitting here.

With the next 🚆 train at the station ahead with someone really passed out .
And they waiting for ambulance 🚑.

This is fine.

Crazy how Houston won’t be an option at the start of next year now, which is annoying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t believe I lose both my cashie prelims because I tried looping Daicos with my last trade last week which locked me into Philipou who was dropped so had to trade in Owens instead

Would win both if I went Sheezel to literally any player who scores 100 😭

Can’t believe I lose both my cashie prelims because I tried looping Daicos with my last trade last week which locked me into Philipou who was dropped so had to trade in Owens instead

Would win both if I went Sheezel to literally any player who scores 100 😭
It’s a brutal time of the year in cashies when teams are so similar.

I need a miracle today!

OK, advice please team. I put the VC on Stewart instead of Butters of course, which leaves the two leagues I really want to win as shown below. The scenarios below I have locked in Stewarts 104 as Captain. I have Bont that I could use as Captain though.

1723941834508.png

In the above league, I don't believe my opponent has any trades to fix his donut, so I'd be taking in a 37-point lead with Day, Moore and Mass v McKercher. Would make sense to just lock in the Stewart C score wouldn't it? He does also have Bont, so if Bont gets injured early he would lose him too, but I'd lose double of course.

1723942047731.png

The above match up is a little closer. 201 points behind with Day, Moore, Mass and Walsh v E Hollands. Surely those 4 can manage 300-350 v 100 for Hollands though can't they?

In these scenarios is it better to lock away a 104 C score, or just go all out with the Bont?

OK, advice please team. I put the VC on Stewart instead of Butters of course, which leaves the two leagues I really want to win as shown below. The scenarios below I have locked in Stewarts 104 as Captain. I have Bont that I could use as Captain though.

View attachment 2083090

In the above league, I don't believe my opponent has any trades to fix his donut, so I'd be taking in a 37-point lead with Day, Moore and Mass v McKercher. Would make sense to just lock in the Stewart C score wouldn't it? He does also have Bont, so if Bont gets injured early he would lose him too, but I'd lose double of course.

View attachment 2083093

The above match up is a little closer. 201 points behind with Day, Moore, Mass and Walsh v E Hollands. Surely those 4 can manage 300-350 v 100 for Hollands though can't they?

In these scenarios is it better to lock away a 104 C score, or just go all out with the Bont?

Go with Bont :thumbsu:

I need Xerri to go over 155 today to win (based on predictor). While he was massive last week, this week, its against much stronger opposition. Am I any chance? Would anyone take Nank over Xerri this week for the same hail mary?

I need Xerri to go over 155 today to win (based on predictor). While he was massive last week, this week, its against much stronger opposition. Am I any chance? Would anyone take Nank over Xerri this week for the same hail mary?
English is out.
Looks like X is against Darcy and lobb.
Nank has meek.
Id take x

Go with Bont :thumbsu:
If he gets injured on 10 I'm in all sorts though? Risk/reward, I guess.

Head tells me to lock in Stewart's measly 104, heart says go for broke and take Bont......

It sounds like Houston could be a problem, if he gets rubbed out I could be copping two donuts in my defence next week.
Houston will give me a 3rd in my DEF 6 🍩....if Sheezel doesn't play next week

And yet, I still have Humphries on my MID bench, with no way of getting him on-field, as all my mids have played

Drink drunk Dr.-Evil.gif

If he gets injured on 10 I'm in all sorts though? Risk/reward, I guess.

Head tells me to lock in Stewart's measly 104, heart says go for broke and take Bont......
If you're anything like me, and you take Stewart, you'll be more upset if you lose (particularly if it's a close one) in those circumstances than if you took a reasonable risk on Bont. He scored 157 and 169 last two times against the Roos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back