Game Day 2024 Round 23 Discussion - Mmm, Yummy Donuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked home in all 4 cashies this morning.

Enter Freijah, Dale junk time, Treloar junk time and Moore.

Will lose 2/4 now and potentially a 3rd if Reid goes 135+

Sickening

Can sub on Rowell and win one of my cash leagues in case Walsh gets injured and doesn’t score 47

Doing so might cost me a PF in a non-cash league as a Nank 100 would pip me

Tough decision
So you have Rowell and Walsh?
Only a Walsh injury would see him any sort of genuine chance.to.go sub-50, but I suppose if you want to be 100% sure, you can lock it away 👍

Houston knocks out Rankine, lose both for next week and only have one trade left.
After losing Curnow, English and Oliver
Ah well

Was holding the bandaids in place and having a good week, rolled the dice on Marshall vc and he delivered.

2013/18c
Bont, Daniel, Newcombe, Trew left tomorrow

Scrape up to 2300 maybe.

Opponent is 1791/18 with Bont c, Dale, Sicily and Walsh.
Will go 2400 for sure.

Year over.
There is life, amazingly

Bont 123, Daniel 97 (wtf), Newcombe 97 HT (wtf x 2) gets me to 2323 (I think) with a half from Newcombe and a Hail Mary from Trew to come

So you have Rowell and Walsh?
Only a Walsh injury would see him any sort of genuine chance.to.go sub-50, but I suppose if you want to be 100% sure, you can lock it away 👍

Yeah, Rowell E in case he went back to early season form. Trusted Walsh, don’t think he has ever got below 50 but I’ll have a meltdown if anything bad happen

Yeah, Rowell E in case he went back to early season form. Trusted Walsh, don’t think he has ever got below 50 but I’ll have a meltdown if anything bad happen
Yeah, can understand, it's a 100% guarantee vs a likely higher score in 90% of all possible worlds but that residual chance something crazy happens.

Wake up again Dylan Moore!

LOL, at least the weekend seems to be ending well-loaded up on Blues for their run home (Big fail) as was over the supercoach and my crap season-Captain Cripps, George, Walsh and even Pitts doing ok today.-well so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

1723967674992.png
1723967740621.png

Dylan Moore you ⭐️ what a game.
Half of footy to go and I’m 1 point down.

IMG_9302.jpeg

Damn just saw the Houston bump - guaranteed donut next week unless Schoenmakers get's a game :(

2513+ whatever else Walsh scores this week, hopefully it's good!

2,658 all out, on track to win all my league matchups
Had a quick look, only saw one single score of 2,600 across my leagues (2,600 on the dot, but with a quarter of Sam Walsh to come), that score will be upper, upper echelon this week. Great work 🍺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back