Preview 2024 Round 24 Carlton vs St Kilda Sunday 25th August 3:20PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't won a last round home and away game since 2013.
For 9 of those years the final game was of no consequence, last year we rested a bunch of players in the final round as it made no difference to where we finished. 2022 we narrowly lost. Every other year the season was long past being alive for us. It really means nothing in relation to this year.

smart moves, if Freo lose, Curnow and Saad definitely don't pass fitness tests and get 2 weeks to get fitter. Its the advantage of being the last game played this round. Can utilize it to our advantage if Freo loses
Might want to take another look at the fixture.

smart moves, if Freo lose, Curnow and Saad definitely don't pass fitness tests and get 2 weeks to get fitter. Its the advantage of being the last game played this round. Can utilize it to our advantage if Freo loses
Pretty difficult given they play after us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s be great but we aren’t the last game of the round

Saad and Curnow named in the 18. Looking at the extended bench you'd be confident both Cincotta and Kennedy will be named. Leaves two spots (+ sub) from Binns, Carroll, Moir, Lord, Fantasia and C.Durdin.

If C.Durdin is fit he has to play again imo. Leaves one spot + sub from the others.

I was told last night that Saad and Charlie would play. I'm confident both will play.
It's a tough call on both. Clearly both wont be near 100%, very important but also how worse off will they come out of the game if we do make it... tough tough... I'd probably prefer Charlie not playing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back