Trades 2024 Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1712489498068.png

But really I have no idea, have cash in bank and biggest worry is LDU but he has already lost 70k so should probably hold

Zilliams to my eye is playing top notch regardless of score. The scores will come.

Could equally flip it and do Massimo to Clohesy, I thought Williams did a hammy?

My boy Max gets another week to moo with the top 18 only.

Will have 13 premos plus King and Powell. 23 to pick from.

Taken the gamble for the bye rounds, hopefully I get myself a few points back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking :
Grundy > Meek
Jordan > Comben
Howes > Clohesy
Leaves me with 517k
Ye or nah?
First post since joining in 2009

-Cvl1F.gif

Next level tantric, your missus must be happy.

Why is everyone trading out Grundy…is he injured??
Has a bye.
Is averaging low 90s (if you exclude rd0).
Gets you an extra score this week.
Down gives you cash.
Up gives you more points.

Haha
Nah been lurking on here since the other week and wanted to start posting and when i went to make an account, i must of made one in 2009 and didn't even remember, hence the no post.
Good man. Welcome aboard. Good to see you’re posting in the trades thread and not the matchday thread after a decent score.

Thinking :
Grundy > Meek
Jordan > Comben
Howes > Clohesy
Leaves me with 517k
Ye or nah?
I don’t like the Meek trade. Smells like a trap. Or best case scenario just another Grundy type you’ll need to upgrade later anyway. Reckon everyone needs to be aiming for a mix of Gawn/English/Marshall - preferably the first two.

Howes > Clohesy
Terry > Horne-Francis

4k short of boosting Grundy > Flanders via Jackson :(. I could trade McKercher instead of Howes but I'm not sure I like the risk

Z. Williams (if he’s injuried) > Colhesy
Grundy > Gawn

I know that’s getting Gawn before his bye but it’s now or never for me. I’ll then have the English and Gawn tag team.

It’ll leave D7 and D8 as rookies but ride that wave until DPP comes in.

The following week I’ll get Heeney in after his bye, Jackson might get the tin tac for that… especially if Darcy is due back. Heeney is a must, as everyone knows and I finally need to jump onboard.

That’s the plan, I’m sure it will go **** up halfway through Round 5 though. 😂

Grundy > Marshall
Jordon > Comben
63k itb

Don't like going early, especially on a bloke like Comben with injury history, but need to get someone early as I'll be needing to use 3 trades next week to grab the 2 GCS boys and Daicos.

jhye clark to jhf or steele bearing in mind cash saved + jhf's BE (dont think jhf will be getting fwd dpp?)

and

grundy to marshall/gawn/meeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back