Trades 2024 Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1953213

queue reaction s GIF

Good man. Welcome aboard. Good to see you’re posting in the trades thread and not the matchday thread after a decent score.

I don’t like the Meek trade. Smells like a trap. Or best case scenario just another Grundy type you’ll need to upgrade later anyway. Reckon everyone needs to be aiming for a mix of Gawn/English/Marshall - preferably the first two.
Yeah i only scored around 2160, so nothing to brag about. This is my team so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Also, thanks for the welcome mate.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-07 10.13.08 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-07 10.13.08 PM.png
    315.8 KB · Views: 50

hmmm - I'll be leaving Clohesy until he is on the bubble - all you kents are going to break him going early

best 18 this week so I'm ok to let Mass go round again, BE is achievable and he has bigger scores in him

Yeah i only scored around 2160, so nothing to brag about. This is my team so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Also, thanks for the welcome mate.
How much money in the bank?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did a deep dive on Lloyd Meek. 347k ruck, fresh off an 88 and 130. Breakeven of -14.

Shared ruck duties with Ned Reeves last year.

In the 2 games he played solo ruck, he scored a 112 v Gawn/Grundy with 14 disposals, 20 HO's and 6 tackles and a 104 v Marshall with 10 disposals (all CP's, 5 tackles and 46 HO's). In games where Reeves was subbed off early, Meek had a 98 and a 78 (18 disposals, 13 CP's, 31 HO's)

His two games this year he's had 16 and 18 disposals, 20 CP's, 5 tackles and had 72 HO's. SC average of 109.

In 2022, he shared 3 games with Rory Lobb and averaged 90+, whilst shared ruck duties with Sean Darcy 3 times for a 6 game season at 87.

Now not saying he's a buy by all means, but I can understand the reasoning. Basically a huge fridge type operator (like Briggs), and no reason he couldn't go 100 and make you 150k to help bridge to English. At worst he goes 90 as a floor and makes you 100k in the meantime English drops some cash.

FWIW, Grundy ain't the R2 premo we all thought he'd be. And he's had a SOFT ruck run so far.

JHF or Martin?

Both have handy DPPs to come.

JHF fwd DPP probably more desirable. Martin more annoying to watch since I started him. Martin also edges out on the KOTD scale. JHF cheaper. JHF probably more likely to have a real mare
Not sure how JHF gets FWD DPP. If you check his heat map on the AFL app, he had 63% def half, 37% fwd half touches. Only had 3/31 touches in fwd third.

oh ok...so why are people getting him? Why do I need him if I have Sharpy
People still hanging onto hope after his rd1 match. But he's defs back to MID only now. Maybe Wines returns and he's on track again though.

Still think he can be an OK M8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back