Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to seriously have a look and try to pry Zac Bailey out of Brisbane! With Levi Ashcroft coming in next year and with their stacked midfield I reckon he’d be looking at more midfield time and we are certainly one side that can offer it to him. A goal kicker midfielder that is playing out of position at the Lions, looks very gettable.

I’d be jumping on the phone to him (if they haven’t already) in the next couple of days and offer him whatever he wants.
Would you give us your first for him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not up to us it's really up to the player if he requests a trade then the club has no choice. I'd say we'd probably want something similar to what we paid for Charlie Cameron.
I dunno. I think it would be a good move for them if they could get a first rounder for him. He’s not getting midfield time at Brisbane anytime soon, and he’s a good but not great forward.
I meant more along the lines of, Bailey isn’t going to request a trade

I dunno. I think it would be a good move for them if they could get a first rounder for him. He’s not getting midfield time at Brisbane anytime soon, and he’s a good but not great forward.
We're not Manchester City we can't keep all of our players when we're already so close to the cap.

That reputation is why we hired him in the first place.

It’s a shame he can’t develop a decent game plan.
It's hard to see what his game plan is, i agree.

One thing that is apparent to me though is that our so called DNA is shiftng from hard at it, aggressive football, to a more highly skilled, high end talent one.

This is a much Nicks turning over his squad as anything, but if this is true it will allow a better game plan to evolve, perhaps more aggressive corridor footy?

Pick 4 for Zac Bailey?

At least try to conceal your trolling a touch

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back